Looking for a sperm bank..attn AI breeders

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Loper said:
I can say you didn't request our horse forum... so not sure what you requested to? I know nothing of the other personnel forums.
there is a separate horse forum for you? :frown: am i the only one not in it?? :bawl:

Carefulone

Well, I guess I don't want dog pound.....can't remember the other, just that it was about horse....I think, don't know now....HA.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
there is a separate horse forum for you? :frown: am i the only one not in it?? :bawl:

No not the only one there are a few others..

Carefulone probably asked to join "Back in the Saddle Again" which is a closed and non working.

Loper

Animal Poor!
happyappygirl said:

You have to request to join and then get voted on to see if you get in... :lmao:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Pasofever said:
No not the only one there are a few others..

Carefulone probably asked to join "Back in the Saddle Again" which is a closed and non working.
what are you trying to say Paso...i don't "fit" in? :bawl:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
what are you trying to say Paso...i don't "fit" in? :bawl:

Nope you would fit in fine..just saying there are only a few in there now like 5...I dont run it I just sit back and bullshiat..

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I was going to refer you to Dougster's Stud Service and Turkey Basting but I see Smooth already "beat" me to the punch......

:ohwell: