Looking for crazy prankster friends.

Prankster

Hi I'm Joe I'm 27 and I'm looking for some cool, crazy, and creative people who would be interested in playing funny jokes on friends. I would like to tape all the pranks and post on youtube so if you think this would be fun or you have someone you need to prank let me know.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hi I'm Joe I'm 27 and I'm looking for some cool, crazy, and creative people who would be interested in playing funny jokes on friends. I would like to tape all the pranks and post on youtube so if you think this would be fun or you have someone you need to prank let me know.
Sure Joe, I'm 24 and would love to do this!! Can we shoot jaegar bombs while doing it? Lets meet at CIP tomorrow at 6:30 to make plans!

Prankster

Lol

Cow tipping and juggling haha nothing like that. Jaegar bombs while making the plans, thats what I'm talking about but tomorrow wont be a good day for me cause I'll be working late this week and my trucks at the shop. Weekend will be the best time. Where is CIP and what is it?

nomoney

DUDE! I LOVE pranks! I totally got my bestie with saran wrap on the door. She like fell back on her ass. Soooo funny. She did cut her head open. That sucked. It was sooo funny. Even when we were cleaning up the blood.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
DUDE! I LOVE pranks! I totally got my bestie with saran wrap on the door. She like fell back on her ass. Soooo funny. She did cut her head open. That sucked. It was sooo funny. Even when we were cleaning up the blood.

It wasn't funny when the Doctor made me wear a helmet. Beyotch. :mad:

Prankster

lol

Lol that is a good one. Have you ever seen edbassmaster on youtube? Thats the direction I want to go with my practial jokes.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You know fully well the analyst told you to wear that helmet all the time. If you had it on like you were supposed to, you wouldn't have hit your head.

Damn Tourette's Syndrome. You all pick on me. :ohwell:

nomoney

Damn Tourette's Syndrome. You all pick on me. :ohwell:

Hon, we're not picking on you. You have the nice Tourette's Syndrome. I love it when you have an episode around me. You always compliment me so loudly - everyone hears it. "Skinny B!tch!!" is my fave!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Hon, we're not picking on you. You have the nice Tourette's Syndrome. I love it when you have an episode around me. You always compliment me so loudly - everyone hears it. "Skinny B!tch!!" is my fave!

:roflmao: <tic> :killingme <tic> :roflmao: <tic>