Looking for friends

StarCat

Hi Everyone! My name is Susan, i am 25 years old, married, with two small children. My husband and I dont know anyone in the area, and are sick of not having other people to talk to, or go out and do things with. We really need to make some friends. Hope to talk to someone soon. Have a great day! :)

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I spent a lifetime lookin' for you
Single bars and good time lovers were never true
Playing a fools game, hopin' to win
Tellin' those sweet lies and losin' again.

Chorus

I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places
Lookin' for love in too many places
Searchin' her eyes, lookin' for traces
Of what I'm dreamin' of
Hoping to find a friend and a lover
I'll bless the day I discover,
You - lookin' for love.

I was alone then, no love in site
I did every thing I could to get me through the night
Don''t know where it started or where it might end
I'd turn to a stranger just like a friend.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
fttrsbeerwench said:
:peeksfrombehindmikeinsmd:

Yes, YEEEEEES, come out and play. We would love to have you.

:igorlikeshishumppetted:

Two more weeks 'til RF. You goin' opening weekend?

fttrsbeerwench

elaine said:
Two more weeks 'til RF. You goin' opening weekend?
No, this year I'm doing kids weekend and/or the last weekend. I am open to go any chance I can, so it's really a matter of what time I can get up there.

Is it better opening weekend? I always wait until the weather has a chance to cool down.. Last year, we took someone in a wheelchair and it helped that they didn't have to sit and sweat all day, and on another trip , a certain forumite got trashed by 2pm and had to go home earlly:lmao:
I wanted to make the one in Pittsburgh too, but I've had alot to do :ohwell:

I got those boots I wanted so badly and I am very pleased.. Now I have to finally start my next project.. I'm a terrible procrastinator, I changed designs 50 times and then fabrics.. I bought a pile of fabric a month ago..
:pleasekickmeinthetail:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
fttrsbeerwench said:
No, this year I'm doing kids weekend and/or the last weekend. I am open to go any chance I can, so it's really a matter of what time I can get up there.

Is it better opening weekend? I always wait until the weather has a chance to cool down.. Last year, we took someone in a wheelchair and it helped that they didn't have to sit and sweat all day, and on another trip , a certain forumite got trashed by 2pm and had to go home earlly:lmao:
I wanted to make the one in Pittsburgh too, but I've had alot to do :ohwell:

I got those boots I wanted so badly and I am very pleased.. Now I have to finally start my next project.. I'm a terrible procrastinator, I changed designs 50 times and then fabrics.. I bought a pile of fabric a month ago..
:pleasekickmeinthetail:

Opening weekend is kids weekend.

I've been sewing for weeks, finally wrapped it up this afternoon. I'm ready!

StarCat

I would love to go tomorrow night, but i dont know where it is, also, i have my kids this weekend. Every other weekend they visit their grandparents, and it frees my husband and i up, to go out. Thanks though :)

fttrsbeerwench

elaine said:
Opening weekend is kids weekend.

I've been sewing for weeks, finally wrapped it up this afternoon. I'm ready!
Aww snap! Well then, I guess I'll be there!! :dur:

I need to call my people and get 'em together.. With school starting and my kids going to daycare next week, I have been :silly:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
fttrsbeerwench said:
Aww snap! Well then, I guess I'll be there!! :dur:

I need to call my people and get 'em together.. With school starting and my kids going to daycare next week, I have been :silly:

:cool:

Look for us, we'll have an ale.

CMC122

Go Braves!
StarCat said:
I would love to go tomorrow night, but i dont know where it is, also, i have my kids this weekend. Every other weekend they visit their grandparents, and it frees my husband and i up, to go out. Thanks though :)
Where are ya'll from? Which county do you live in?

StarCat

We live in Brandywine, we do everything in Charles County though, i think i probably know more about it than i do Prince George's County.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
sleuth said:
Elaine...

Is a Musketeer costume out of period? Do people wear them regardless?

She won't be answering for a while, I ran into her at :gossip: about 30 minutes ago...