Looking for friends

StarCat

I was reading some of your public profiles and was curious, alot of you belong to different groups. Where do you find the groups?

Mikeinsmd

StarCat said:
I was reading some of your public profiles and was curious, alot of you belong to different groups. Where do you find the groups?
Go to your control panel, scroll down, click "Group Memberships" then click "Join Group" of the group you wish to join. When/If the moderator allows you in, you'll start to see threads from that group. No guarantees the moderator will allow you in though (except one) :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Mikeinsmd said:
Go to your control panel, scroll down, click "Group Memberships" then click "Join Group" of the group you wish to join. When/If the moderator allows you in, you'll start to see threads from that group. No guarantees the moderator will allow you in though (except one) :lol:
And thanks for the Karma. Lesson learned. I can feel the love.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Kain99 said:
Click your user CP and find out! :lol:
Figured that out, finally. I can understand sending bad Karma, but be proud and say why you are sending it and why! Good Karma had a sig; bad did not. My opinion, but I'm new here, if is you are going to send bad Karma, sign it. I would. With an explanation. I'm new here, so maybe I dont' get the way things are done? Plus, I wouldn't wish bad karma on anyone, regardless......

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
appyday said:
Guess we will not introduce you to Tigger then...and don't read my posts either... :whistle:
Your posts are fine. Did not comment on the woman that was dissing the restaurants in the So. Md. are on another forum though, out of politeness. From up the road? Dissing our restaurants, etc. and can't get the grammar right????? Held my tongue. Trying to be nice.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Well...

elaine said:
Opening weekend is kids weekend.

I've been sewing for weeks, finally wrapped it up this afternoon. I'm ready!

...then you and Sir William should put on a Renfest costume display party for us all tonight!

You guys do a nice job.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Larry Gude said:
...then you and Sir William should put on a Renfest costume display party for us all tonight!

You guys do a nice job.

He's OOT, and no way am I putting on 50 layers of clothing to hang out at a bar, but thanks. :kiss: