Looking For Good Trail Horse

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
:howdy: horsey people some of you know me those who don't I am a member of SMTR and need a very good trail horse that does not mind an extra rider on their back (buddy saddle) I am looking for (perferably) a gelding around 10 yrs old and 15.1-15.2 . I also like to play speed games at oakridge , need to have breaks and neck rein.. I am also looking for a paint , a black or a palomino . Really do not want a bay, appy,white or grey.. Please contact me by e-mail if you think you can help me.....TC :gossip:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
"A good horse is never a bad color" mean anything to ya?
....especially when you're looking for a confidence builder.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:whistle:

Hey TC :smack: watch it with the bay, grey and appy bashing...Warlock, spunky and Glory (Picadilly too-cause Im sure that you dont like Chestnut either) have their feelings hurt. There allot of :gossip: going on in the pastures so BEWARE when entering.

:lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
:whistle:

Hey TC :smack: watch it with the bay, grey and appy bashing...Warlock, spunky and Glory (Picadilly too-cause Im sure that you dont like Chestnut either) have their feelings hurt. There allot of :gossip: going on in the pastures so BEWARE when entering.

:lmao:

:blahblah: Hey I did not say I did not like them there are a lot of those colors out there.. I just want a horse of a different color.. I am not BASHING any of them .You forgot Amira .by the way .they know I love them I give them ALL Stud muffins :lalala:

Last edited:

Giddy up!

I would be happy to have a purple horse if thats all i could get! Long as he was sane! lol know what i mean Tc?!

GallopNTec

TotalControl said:
:blahblah: Hey I did not say I did not like them there are a lot of those colors out there.. I just want a horse of a different color.. I am not BASHING any of them .You forgot Amira .by the way .they know I love them I give them ALL Stud muffins :lalala:
Wasn't there a horse of a different color in Dr. Dolittle- the real one with Rex Harrison ? And the 2 headed llama push me pull me? :lmao:
sorry the holiday stress is gettin' to me...

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
GallopNTec said:
Wasn't there a horse of a different color in Dr. Dolittle- the real one with Rex Harrison ? And the 2 headed llama push me pull me? :lmao:
sorry the holiday stress is gettin' to me...

NO the horse of a different color is in the Wizard of OZ and the Push me pull you was in Dr. Dolittle.....

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
FWIW, when i checked, over 50 people had looked at this thread. Suppose one of them had a SUPER horse for sale, but quit reading, and paid no further attention because you don't even want to look at the color that horse happened to be?

A horse's true value isn't in it's coat. It's in it's heart. Since you are looking for a confidence building horse, why limit yourself? REALLY good horses are very hard to find, as you've seen. Your very first purchase left something to be desired for many reasons, the least of which was it's beauty.

Giddy up!

Can u bring me a bale?? lol my donkeys are running out i was supposed to pick up some today too..but the rain is not lettin up! Im trapped in the house with two monster children!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mygoldnhorse said:
YUK!!! I have to go get hay in this mess at 5. I've been hoping it would stop but so far the rain just keeps coming down.
:dead: floating away back here in Quiet Valley....
i have to go out ant put hay out myself...squish squish Thank Goodness for Muck boots.

Giddy up!

happyappygirl said:
:dead: floating away back here in Quiet Valley....
i have to go out ant put hay out myself...squish squish Thank Goodness for Muck boots.
With this weather we all should start looking for horses with flippers!

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
YUK!!! I have to go get hay in this mess at 5. I've been hoping it would stop but so far the rain just keeps coming down.
Where's the hay? Anyone know of any places locally. Thanks.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
Giddy up! said:
Can u bring me a bale?? lol my donkeys are running out i was supposed to pick up some today too..but the rain is not lettin up! Im trapped in the house with two monster children!
The bales I'm getting are big and round and weigh around 800 lbs. Sorry I have too many horses too feed squares. But maybe someone else will come through for you..lol

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
hay auction next saturday.

i got another O'Niel round bale feeder too :dance:
LOVE 'em!!

OH TC! send an email to SAHRAB, i forwarded him an email with a paint for sale, not too far away. Maybe he still has the email, i think i deleted it.

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
The bales I'm getting are big and round and weigh around 800 lbs. Sorry I have too many horses too feed squares. But maybe someone else will come through for you..lol

I do rounds as well as squares. As a matter of fact, is anyone interested in some 3'x3'x7' squares of 2nd cut orchard/alfalfa mix from up in Canada. I was thinking about getting a delivery but have no room to store 63 bales that large.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
WAIT! Here it is:
Blue is a 9 year old, 16.1 hand, Reg'd APHA Paint (Blue By You). He is a
medicine hat, tovero with 2 Blue Eyes.
Blue has been a awesome trail horse, all of his life. He walk, trots, and
canters. He also neck reins or direct reins. He has a wonderful extended trot,
that other horses have to lope to keep up with. He will go out alone or with a
group. He has been on overnight camping trips, guided trail rides, local trail
rides, etc. He loves to get out and go trail riding, he is the first one to the
gate when he see's the trailer being hooked up. He is not for a dead begineer.
He would be better suited for a advanced begineer, to intermeidate because he
likes to go.
He clips, ties, lead, loads, bathes, stands for farrier and vet.
The reason we are selling him is because, we have to put one of are youngsters thorough training next spring and she will require extra riding so we will not have enough time to ride them both.
We are asking $2,500, nego.
Please call or email with questions or for pictures.
Stephanie and Pat Becker
paintedheaven07@adelphia.net <mailto:paintedheaven07%40adelphia.net>
(301) 829-6018
(240) 422-7608

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I do rounds as well as squares. As a matter of fact, is anyone interested in some 3'x3'x7' squares of 2nd cut orchard/alfalfa mix from up in Canada. I was thinking about getting a delivery but have no room to store 63 bales that large.
yes call me!