Looking for gun ranges

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Magnum said:
I know a guy that has one of those, I am thinking about buying it but it's too much money for something I have no use for.

I know a guy that has one. He's never shot it and probably will never get to. Is there anywhere on the east coast to shoot something that big?

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Mrs. Jones said:
I know a guy that has one. He's never shot it and probably will never get to. Is there anywhere on the east coast to shoot something that big?
Lots just not in SOMD. There are a few 1000 yd. clubs up in the W.MD/W.VA border area if I am not mistaken.

And it really isn't that big people just hear ".50" and the next thing you know peoples limb's start falling off and Jet Airliners start falling from the sky.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
AK-74me said:
Lots just not in SOMD. There are a few 1000 yd. clubs up in the W.MD/W.VA border area if I am not mistaken.

And it really isn't that big people just hear ".50" and the next thing you know peoples limb's start falling off and Jet Airliners start falling from the sky.

:lol: I haven't seen it, but I've heard it's impressive. Isn't that the one they call "God"?

R

RadioPatrol

Magnum said:
I know a guy that has one of those, I am thinking about buying it but it's too much money for something I have no use for.

Barrett apparently got hassled some yrs ago after a left wing lib report :

On October 7, 2001, the Violence Policy Center (VPC), an influential anti-gun lobby group, released a 100-page, alarmist screed entitled Voting from the Rooftops: How the Gun Industry Armed Osama bin Laden, other Foreign and Domestic Terrorists, and Common Criminals with 50 Caliber Sniper Rifles.

Cached Page From Google

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
huntr1 said:
Myrtle Grove WMA has a public rifle range.

:yeahthat: Didn't see caliber mentioned in the rules- though it has been awhile. I've taken the .22 LR, Russian SKS, and 12 Ga. down there a few times. On one trip, the guy next to me had a .50 cal rifle.

warneckutz

Chain729 said:
:yeahthat: Didn't see caliber mentioned in the rules- though it has been awhile. I've taken the .22 LR, Russian SKS, and 12 Ga. down there a few times. On one trip, the guy next to me had a .50 cal rifle.

Are you going to take the "stick of death", that's on Amazon" to the gun range? :lmao:

Chain729

CageKicker Extraordinaire
warneckutz said:
Are you going to take the "stick of death", that's on Amazon" to the gun range? :lmao:

Didn't buy it from Amazon, Cold Steel makes good stuff, it's actually in my bedroom, and only idiot would try to use a blade on a gun range. :lmao: MUCH rather take the Russian SKS with the detachable mag.