Looking for local butcher

lisaowensathome

I'm trying to find a phone number for a butcher down in Hughesville,I believe it's called Tommy's? Called info,that was a joke,just as the phone book was! Anyway,hubby needs to drop deer off and can't remember the number,,please help before I kill him!!!

Don't know about "Tommy's" but "Rick's Place" is near H'ville. If going north on 5, make a right at Bryantown light, go to dead end, turn left, dirt road on left about 1/2 - 3/4 mile up the road with sign at road for "Rick's Place", turn onto dirt road and go to the bitter end of road. Butcher shop is on the right. Had him do one for me this year. He cut the steaks nice and thick, just the way I asked him to. Nice operation. 301-396-4888

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
huntr1 said:
Don't know about "Tommy's" but "Rick's Place" is near H'ville. If going north on 5, make a right at Bryantown light, go to dead end, turn left, dirt road on left about 1/2 - 3/4 mile up the road with sign at road for "Rick's Place", turn onto dirt road and go to the bitter end of road. Butcher shop is on the right. Had him do one for me this year. He cut the steaks nice and thick, just the way I asked him to. Nice operation. 301-396-4888

We having been using Rick's for about 12 years and he awesome !!

JustynSayneBand

Well, I am sorry to say that I had to delete my previous post I made for Tom's Butcher Shop on Burnt Store Road in Hughesville. What a nightmare that was, when all was said and done.

After I dropped my buck this year for processing and was able to pick it up finally 2 weeks later, and then I am not totally sure I got the antlers that were mine, and I did not get the meat processed the way I requested, and ended up with some of someone elses meat I'm sure, because they could not find my roasts, so she gave a bag full of loins... Need I say more? I could not get them to answer the phone or return my messages, for the entire 2 weeks I was leaving messages. While I was there picking my deer up, or someones deer that is, the phone rang 5 times and no one made the slightest effort to answer it. They have their hours written on a sheet of paper at the front door, but, the hours are about as useful as their telephone, if they are they it's hit and miss.

So, can anyone enlighten me about this guy Rick that has been mentioned in Bryantown? Anyone got any stories about him? I've not been to him before, but, I'm running low on options these days, and Tom's is no longer an option. So, let me hear what you have to say about Rick's Place