Looking for milfs

kingofstone

I have been hunting the Charlotte hall, mechanicsville region for a while...anyone interested lol or know of any specific place where I can find a mature womenz?

BAH.

I'm 19 by the way.

and devishly handsome.

stylin

I have been hunting the Charlotte hall, mechanicsville region for a while...anyone interested lol or know of any specific place where I can find a mature womenz?

BAH.

I'm 19 by the way.

and devishly handsome.

Not sure but my husband has one at home so he better not reply to this~:yahoo:

craberta

What kind of age are you talking about? old ones as in blue hair, removeable teeth, craftmatic adjustible bed milfs, or the younger milfs who try to get away with lowrise jeans and the tramp stamp, or the even younger milfs ? There are the church milfs, tavern milfs, motorcycle milfs, and then there are those "filthy milfers" that hang out in GreatMills.

D-35

dem wimminz

BAH.

I'm 19 by the way.

and devishly handsome.

Hey... When you're devish, there's no time to waste. Get on out there!

Mikeru

BAH.

I'm 19 by the way.

and devishly handsome.

Might I suggest you go crash one of these. :evil:

Last edited:

kingofstone

Not necessarily desperate, just figured this would be easier. And no in specific I'm looking anyone in their 30's or 40's. and PM mojo...good person I have 0 private messages.

any actual places I could try?

Beta84

They're out to get us
Might I suggest you go crash one of these. :evil:
:jet:

Not necessarily desperate, just figured this would be easier. And no in specific I'm looking anyone in their 30's or 40's. and PM mojo...good person I have 0 private messages.

any actual places I could try?
playgrounds. parks...they bring their kids to soccer and baseball games. you could try mommy and me classes. daycares...the moms will pick them up. OH!! Walmart in the morning or early afternoon...all the mommas are out then.

Hope these suggestions prove useful. Happy hunting!

also hope one of them stabs you in the face, loser!

GoodnessME

BAH.

I'm 19 by the way.

and devishly handsome.

What you WANT and what you GET are not What you NEED!!!! You sound like you are in LOVE with your self.....:whistle: