Looking for milfs

SoMDGirl42

I have been hunting the Charlotte hall, mechanicsville region for a while...anyone interested lol or know of any specific place where I can find a mature womenz?

BAH.

I'm 19 by the way.

and devishly handsome.

Johnny, I've missed you! :huggy: Stop by anytime. Or should I say, stop by anytime after I get the three kids to bed! :dye:

kingofstone

wait kids...

It would be much easier if one of you lovely ladies just offered yourself to me. I mean come on, I'm a dope fiend. who doesn't dig that?

some one should pm me

nobody really

I need a nap
oh lord this has got to be a joke...

but if your serious, my neighbor has had the lap band surgery and has lost like 150 pounds and is doing everyone this side of the bay now that she can fit into something other than a moomoo. she has a son, so she does qualify as a milf.

tyky

eieio

but if your serious, my neighbor has had the lap band surgery and has lost like 150 pounds and is doing everyone this side of the bay now that she can fit into something other than a moomoo. she has a son, so she does qualify as a milf.

:jet:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
wait kids...

It would be much easier if one of you lovely ladies just offered yourself to me. I mean come on, I'm a dope fiend. who doesn't dig that?

some one should pm me

I responded to your PM and am waiting to hear back. Are you into Cougar Milves?

Big-Daddy

19 and wants a lady in her 30's or 40's? Admitting you're a dope fiend? This has got to be another one of those fake name people who wants attention.

kingofstone

wanna hook me up?

and no this isn't a joke, and I'm a dope fiend in the sense that I smoke large quantities of marijuana. I'm not from seattle and wear lots of flanel, so heroin abuse wouldn't make sense. I'm just trying to shoot the #### an get laid by what I have fantasized for about for some time now, before I escape from this hell hole. Via college. I know right...####in' astounding.