Looking For My Daughter

TinaClayton

HELP! My daughter ran away from home on 06/07/08. If you have seen her, please notify the sheriff's department at 301-743-2222. She is with a 22 year old named Robert (Bob) Lawson who has NO business with a 17 year old. They could be possibly traveling in a 1996 Purple Chevy Blazer.

Thanks for your help.

Jackie
301-246-4348
240-682-1678

We'll keep our eyes open...hope she returns home safely.

C

CalvertNewbie

They finally mentioned it in the crime section of yesterday's Independent. Click here and scroll down to the bottom.

I can't believe she still hasn't even called anyone in her family to let them know she is ok. I hope we have a boy because I don't even know what my hubby would do if our teenage daughter did this to us!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't believe she still hasn't even called anyone in her family to let them know she is ok. I hope we have a boy because I don't even know what my hubby would do if our teenage daughter did this to us!

What if your boy turns out to be like her boyfriend?

C

CalvertNewbie

What if your boy turns out to be like her boyfriend?

Well that would, of course, never happen with our boy! :lol: JK.
My husband probably hasn't gotten that far in his mind yet. He's only made comments about possibly having a daughter. We're only 6 weeks into our pregnancy so we still have time to think about all that.

I can tell you this, though. We certainly wouldn't be helping our son break any laws or violate any orders if he turned out to be a punk. I don't know wth is wrong with this guy's parents. Neither my brother or I ever did anything like this. We weren't angels but I guess our parents did something right. I'll hope that we never have to deal with our future kids acting this way. Hey, I can hope! :lmao:

KMPaddy2255

My husband probably hasn't gotten that far in his mind yet. He's only made comments about possibly having a daughter. We're only 6 weeks into our pregnancy so we still have time to think about all that.

I can tell you this, though. We certainly wouldn't be helping our son break any laws or violate any orders if he turned out to be a punk. I don't know wth is wrong with this guy's parents. Neither my brother or I ever did anything like this. We weren't angels but I guess our parents did something right. I'll hope that we never have to deal with our future kids acting this way. Hey, I can hope! :lmao:

:Offtopic: but Congrads!

wow....

She's 17. Let her be....let her find out how hard life is on her own.

I doubt you'd say that if it were your daughter...

Woohoo, congrats!! :yahoo:

C

CalvertNewbie

:Offtopic: but Congrads!

Thanks, I appreciate it! Now, back on topic! :lol:
I really do hope that her daughter is ok and that she lets someone in her family know that soon. Even if she doesn't come home, they at least need the peace of mind to know that she is ok.

KMPaddy2255

I really do hope that her daughter is ok and that she lets someone in her family know that soon. Even if she doesn't come home, they at least need the peace of mind to know that she is ok.

I can only imagine what is going through the families mind!
Hopefully this girl will wake up. Thoughts and prayers are
with the family for her safe return home!

MinorThreat

She is probably chillin on the beach with her piece of trash boyfriend with no worries at all.

C

CalvertNewbie

She is probably chillin on the beach with her piece of trash boyfriend with no worries at all.

That would be the best case scenario and I hope you're right. I'm sure that's exactly what she's doing. I don't know how they can afford to just "pick up and leave town" for the summer at their ages. It's not as though either one of them was out on their own already. They were both living with Mommy & Daddy still, before they left. I wonder if either one of them is working?

I just hope there's a good outcome to all this. It's a parent's worst nightmare, not knowing where your kid is and if he/she is ok.

MinorThreat

That would be the best case scenario and I hope you're right. I'm sure that's exactly what she's doing. I don't know how they can afford to just "pick up and leave town" for the summer at their ages. It's not as though either one of them was out on their own already. They were both living with Mommy & Daddy still, before they left. I wonder if either one of them is working?

I just hope there's a good outcome to all this. It's a parent's worst nightmare, not knowing where your kid is and if he/she is ok.

I know, I ran away from home at 15 (it only lasted 2 days, they found me) but my Mom was hysterical. I felt really bad and so did my friend because he was the one that gave me up after talking to my Mom on the phone.

C

CalvertNewbie

I know, I ran away from home at 15 (it only lasted 2 days, they found me) but my Mom was hysterical. I felt really bad and so did my friend because he was the one that gave me up after talking to my Mom on the phone.

All teenagers do stupid things and stress their parents out from time to time. You and your Mom can probably laugh about it now, right? I think I ran away for a day when I was about 14, not even overnight! My parents figured I'd be home for dinner and I was, although they did call a bunch of my friends. They had my place at the table set for me as always and enough food cooked for the four of us. :killingme

camily

Peace

Had nothing else to spend their money on?

sinwagon

Why does everyone keep calling him a piece of trash? We know nothing about him.

Because if he wasn't a piece of trash he would tell her to go home and straighten out things with her mother or they can not be together.

If she still would not go, he would pick up the phone and call her mother so she would not worry.

C

czygvtwkr

She is probably pulling tricks for cash.