Looking for P/T work

tomtom

Been desperately searching for a new, P/T job with not much luck. Anyone on here know of anyone hiring, or maybe need someone themselves?

I am 32 years old, and very dependable and reliable, anyone knows of anything, or could use someone themself, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

dave1959

How about McDonalds, Burger King...I'll bet if you went into 5 fast food resteruants 3 of them would be looking for help....
How about 7-11 or WaWa...Seems like evertime I drive by one of them there is a help wanted sign...
How about Target, WalMart, Sears, JCPenny...All the big department store are hiring for the holidays...

Oo..ooo...ooo...I know, I know...."thats not what I want to do"..Or.. "They don't pay enough"

The point is there are lots of jobs out there so get off you ASS and go get one !!!

Pete

Repete
Been desperately searching for a new, P/T job with not much luck. Anyone on here know of anyone hiring, or maybe need someone themselves?

I am 32 years old, and very dependable and reliable, anyone knows of anything, or could use someone themself, please send me a PM.

Thanks.

Did you by any chance just tell your wife you want a divorce?

lovinmaryland

How about McDonalds, Burger King...I'll bet if you went into 5 fast food resteruants 3 of them would be looking for help....
How about 7-11 or WaWa...Seems like evertime I drive by one of them there is a help wanted sign...
How about Target, WalMart, Sears, JCPenny...All the big department store are hiring for the holidays...

Oo..ooo...ooo...I know, I know...."thats not what I want to do"..Or.. "They don't pay enough"

The point is there are lots of jobs out there so get off you ASS and go get one !!!
I think the Wawa thing is a scam. I know someone who is out of work w/ extensive management & sales experience, he has applied there several times, followed up w/ phone calls and has hear nothing!
Did you by any chance just tell your wife you want a divorce?

:roflmao:

That was pretty harsh.... how do you know he's not already working and this is a 2nd job to support his soon-to-be-ex wife?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What can you do??

I'm thinking he gives good driving directions..

Possibly can inform you of traffic backups..

Tell you of inclement weather in your future travels..

AND find you the best steak house in Baltimore, if you desire steak and are on the road in or around Baltimore..

dave1959

That was pretty harsh.... how do you know he's not already working and this is a 2nd job to support his soon-to-be-ex wife?

Does'nt matter, Every one of those places has part time workers and flexible schedules.

Harsh..sorry, but this is a peeve of mine...I firmly believe that most unemployed people simply do not want to work.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I'm thinking he gives good driving directions..

Possibly can inform you of traffic backups..

Tell you of inclement weather in your future travels..

AND find you the best steak house in Baltimore, if you desire steak and are on the road in or around Baltimore..
:snicker:

That was funny. :roflmao:

lovinmaryland

Does'nt matter, Every one of those places has part time workers and flexible schedules.

Harsh..sorry, but this is a peeve of mine...I firmly believe that most unemployed people simply do not want to work.

So then why would he bother wasting his time asking about a job :lol: