looking for someone

dum_blonde

Hey, does anyone know a guy with the online name timduzit? All I know is that he's from southern MD, so I figured someone would have heard of him here if anywhere.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by dum_blonde
Hey, does anyone know a guy with the online name timduzit? All I know is that he's from southern MD, so I figured someone would have heard of him here if anywhere.
Did he do you?

dum_blonde

Re: Re: looking for someone

Originally posted by DoWhat
Did he do you?

lol... not quite. I'm actually just trying to stalk him down because he's been posting stuff about my mom all over the internet. I don't actually expect to find out who he is, but it didn't seem to take too much effort just to check here. The only other detail I know about him is that he's into... solitary entertainment activities.

sifl

The SpinSheet, a local sailing publication, offers an excellent “in search of crew” feature on its web site that allows boat owners to search for crew members and conversely, allows those new to sailing to seek out boat owners in search of crew members. Solomons Island resident Tim Flaherty uses the web site and has taken a number of people sailing who have contacted him through this service. Another way Flaherty said you can get involved with sailing is to go to either Calvert Marina or Zahniser’s on a Wednesday night in May where the sailing crews are preparing to race; more crew members are often needed and will be picked up on the spot. “It’s a low-key, good place to learn,” he said.

Flaherty said that while he and his wife cruise in a 27-foot Catalina, he races with a friend on a larger boat that requires a much larger crew. “On the larger keel boats, you need six or more people. There are three or four sails and you need someone to tend to each. There are other jobs like the tactician and someone has to drive the boat,” he explained.