looking for someone

D

darkriver4362

Naw I just meant a general search....

Lmao CMC...

sifl....Solomans!! haha

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
sifl, don't quote stuff like that. Board Mommy will get ticked and make the thread go *poof*

claire

Re: Re: Re: looking for someone

Originally posted by dum_blonde
lol... not quite. I'm actually just trying to stalk him down because he's been posting stuff about my mom all over the internet. I don't actually expect to find out who he is, but it didn't seem to take too much effort just to check here. The only other detail I know about him is that he's into... solitary entertainment activities.

How does he know your mom?

D

darkriver4362

Originally posted by Kain99
I Love it when the bad guys get snagged.

LOL I know!!! And it's even funnier when something like this comes up.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Isn't Tim Flaherty the guy who does Best Buys on Channel 10 in St. Mary's County?

dum_blonde

Huh. You know what? Whoever said that this isn't the real Tim Flaherty is probably right, because this stuff sounds like made-up crap to embarrass someone else. Way to go with the stalking, though. :clap:

claire

Originally posted by dum_blonde
Huh. You know what? Whoever said that this isn't the real Tim Flaherty is probably right, because this stuff sounds like made-up crap to embarrass someone else. Way to go with the stalking, though. :clap:

How does timduzit know your mom?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Tonio
Isn't Tim Flaherty the guy who does Best Buys on Channel 10 in St. Mary's County?
That Tim Flaherty is an old friend of mine. Can't possibly be him, unless he's undergone a major personality transformation. :yikes: