Lookout Chicago, Baltimores gaining in the GhettOlympics!

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Baltimore’s violent weekend sees 7 shot -- 2 fatally -- in 16 hours as homicide count reaches 240

The first weekend in September was another violent one in Charm City.

In the span of about 16 hours, seven people were shot -- two fatally -- in various neighborhoods throughout Baltimore.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

It would be interesting to see the criminal records of those being killed.
Whew. You must have a whole lot of spare time on your hands to go through that mile high stack of two sided printed paper. Time best spent enjoying the rantings of of likes of Tranny, Sappy, and of now of someone claiming to be a boss? Or at the St. Mary's County U.S. Oyster Fest? Or the St. Mary's County Fair beginning on Sept 19th?

Hijinx

I will certainly attend the Fair, but the oyster festival is a bit pricey for me.

I was musing that many of those being killed are likely not innocents, and although killing anyone is murder are the killings in Baltimore not acts that relieve the community of other criminals and ne'er do wells .
Of course the exception is when these less than expert shooters light up the whole street and kill those other than who they were shooting at.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I will certainly attend the Fair, but the oyster festival is a bit pricey for me.

I was musing that many of those being killed are likely not innocents, and although killing anyone is murder are the killings in Baltimore not acts that relieve the community of other criminals and ne'er do wells .
Of course the exception is when these less than expert shooters light up the whole street and kill those other than who they were shooting at.
True. But I'm willing to bet a Cuban cigar rolled within the moist thighs of a señorita, that most of the dead are gangbangers with an extremely small percentage being collateral damage.

Hijinx

If I may ...

True. But I'm willing to bet a Cuban cigar rolled within the moist thighs of a señorita, that most of the dead are gangbangers with an extremely small percentage being collateral damage.

That was pretty much my point. In a sense they are doing what the police cannot do, taking criminals off the streets.
Criminals shooting criminals.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If i may ...

That was pretty much my point. In a sense they are doing what the police cannot do, taking criminals off the streets. Criminals shooting criminals.
Ya know. After going back and reading what you wrote and my reply, I must have been in a confused state of mind. Maybe had a bit of Sappy syndrome bleeding over the webosphere. Oh God! I hope his mental regression not transferable!:jameo: