Loooooking for looove

Wild Dog

About me.

Genius,Genuine, a playful playboy. Compasionate and caring. Strong hands for correction when is necessary. I have 6 toes on my left foot. Do not mention or look. Rolo Soze is very sensitive, a gentle lion. They say I am a funny man. At this I smile and present my manhood for all to see. Not much of a gambler as of late. I used to raise fighting chihuahuas. I have only 1 left, his name is Sourkraut. He's been through a lot so he must like you, my dulcinea, or you are a very bad person. He is sometimes present when I make the love.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
About me.

Genius,Genuine, a playful playboy. Compasionate and caring. Strong hands for correction when is necessary. I have 6 toes on my left foot. Do not mention or look. Rolo Soze is very sensitive, a gentle lion. They say I am a funny man. At this I smile and present my manhood for all to see. Not much of a gambler as of late. I used to raise fighting chihuahuas. I have only 1 left, his name is Sourkraut. He's been through a lot so he must like you, my dulcinea, or you are a very bad person. He is sometimes present when I make the love.
Alrighty then...... :crazy:

Hey Kain, they're here!! :jameo:

Wild Dog

Send me your picture and if Sourkraut licks it I will call you me Queen. If he growl then you are bad person.

Wild Dog

I am much offend! Take seriously, Dulcinea.

Trip to the south of maryland cancel maybe. Finding sweet dulcinea not probably there. Poor Sourkraut beside himself, not chasing tail, will not fetch for Soze his medications.

About me.

Hmm, are you "The Dog" that humped everyone yesterday?? :lmao:

Danielle

Enjoying Life
About me.

lookinforlove