Loosing Weight in St Mary's

bbubblyb

Heretic, maybe you just need to invite about 7 of your friends over to help "snack" on that pizza with you *smile*.

Bknarw, that is really great you've lost that much weight you should be very proud of yourself.

Jungleroom, you should be proud of yourself too. Sounds like you lost it the right way too, slow and steady.

Katie, I think men do lose weight a little fast but you know they can gain it back just as fast as us women *smile*.

Dolphin, I would love to go walking with you some evening. It's a shame I didn't find this place sooner though now that it's getting dark so early.

Watercolor, that's wonderful you lost 12lbs already sounds like your doing something right.

Well I better get back to the school work or I may never make it home tonight. Hope everyone has a great evening. I so tickled I found this place and such a nice group of people too.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by bknarw
I lost 110 lbs two years ago and have managed to keep it off!

I hated that b#$ch anyhow...
:biggrin:

LOL - I'm still laughing. Now if only any woman I knew was 110 pounds.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Frank

You just need to stop hangn out at "Moo's R US". :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Rose
I'm getting closer... down to 116...Yea for me :biggrin:

Woohooo, you go girl!! :cheers:

I've lost 55+ pounds over the last 6 months.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Originally posted by bbubblyb
You should give the chubbys a chance Frank they are usually a nice bunch of women :smile:

Oh for the folks who know me know, I actually *prefer* women to be a little bigger, and have mainly dated such. I was mainly commenting on the fact that no one seemed to notice bk was referring to losing a PERSON, and not weight.

bbubblyb

Frank, maybe if I learned how to read I would have realized that hehehe.
Well bk probably still needed congratulations on his accomplishment if she was a B**** anyway hehehe.

jungleroom_x

Originally posted by Frank

Oh for the folks who know me know, I actually *prefer* women to be a little bigger, and have mainly dated such. I was mainly commenting on the fact that no one seemed to notice bk was referring to losing a PERSON, and not weight.

i like women with a little bit of meat on them too. my last g/f was 5'6" and 125. athletic. i'm not much into the heroin chic look.

jungleroom_x

Jungle I said "chubby" I don't think of 125 as chubby but hey we like what we like :wink:

hey, in this world of 95 pound 6 foot tall women, 125 at 5 and a half is chubby, by maxim and cosmo standards. :biggrin:

K

Katie

Yeah and that is why women have such low self-esteem and self image problems becasue that is what we compare ourselves to.

jungleroom_x

Originally posted by Katie
Yeah and that is why women have such low self-esteem and self image problems becasue that is what we compare ourselves to.

same for guys...

well, some of us anyway.

damn brad pitt. :burning:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
When I read your topic I was hoping to find a place for myself in the replies you got. I am a large woman looking to find some kind of group (with larger people in it) that get together for walks or other exercise activities in the Lexington Park area. Just looking to find a few walking partners. sigh.

Hi bbubblyb - welcome to the forums.

I too am a large woman looking to slim down. I have been trying to change my eating habits by drinking more water, cutting out sodas and sweets, and eating more fruits and veggies, but need to add exercise to my daily routine.

I work on base and live in the Callaway area, and would like to find others willing to go for walks after work and on the weekends.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
Trying to get rid of seven years of extra weight myself.

The only fix I've found is cut out all the junk food and hit the Cardio-glide every day.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
5'6" and 125# isn't "chubby" by any stretch of the imagination. Now, it's possible that your girlfriend was lying about her weight and really weighed 165# - that might be considered chubby. By my estimation, your girlfriend probably wore a size 8 jeans - and that's about right for a 5'6" woman.

Frank says:
Justhangn replies:
You just need to stop hangn out at "Moo's R US".
Remind me to smack you both in the head next time I see you! Stinkers! Rotters! Bad guys!
:razz: