Loper please post a dam picture

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Hey Loper I know you said the dam pictures did not come out..But can you post one of the dam pictures so I can see how bad they are??

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Hey Loper I know you said the dam pictures did not come out..But can you post one of the dam pictures so I can see how bad they are??

Holy crap, you just made me cut the roof of my mouth with the tostito I was starting to eat and then choke on it from laughing.... :jameo: Just from the title...

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
Well you did take some dam picures didn't you??

I took some DAMN good pictures and some not so good DAM pictures.. :lmao: Please narrow down the dam choices... :killingme You are not helping with what I need to get done! I think I already deleted the DAM pictures, DAMN IT.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:

:shrug:

Attachments

• damn dam.jpg
    damn dam.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 81
  • beaver dam.jpg
    beaver dam.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 84

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:tap: Loper talks big..drives out to take the dam pics. tells me about the dam pics. Then refuses to send or post the dam pics..I really want to see those dam pics :coffee:

Taz did not forget agout you still working on it..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
:tap: Loper talks big..drives out to take the dam pics. tells me about the dam pics. Then refuses to send or post the dam pics..I really want to see those dam pics :coffee:

Taz did not forget agout you still working on it..

:smack: I can't help it if your dam email isn't working... :whistle: Here are two dam pics, I told you they were too dam far away. :killingme

Attachments

• IMG_7098DP2.jpg
    IMG_7098DP2.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_7098DP.jpg
    IMG_7098DP.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 111

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:
:smack: I can't help it if your dam email isn't working... :whistle: Here are two dam pics, I told you they were too dam far away. :killingme

OMG you deleted those dam pictures...those are the best dam pics we ever got..Thanks Loper I love my dam pictures..Please try to send a dam picture to my email so I can put the dam picture on my web page...thanks..I really like them..I bet Mingiz will like the dam pics too.. :huggy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Pasofever said:
OMG you deleted those dam pictures...those are the best dam pics we ever got..Thanks Loper I love my dam pictures..Please try to send a dam picture to my email so I can put the dam picture on my web page...thanks..I really like them..I bet Mingiz will like the dam pics too.. :huggy:

I would like all pics Loper did of Fat Pony..Did cha give her my email address? :howdy: