Loper please post a dam picture

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
:smack: I can't help it if your dam email isn't working... :whistle: Here are two dam pics, I told you they were too dam far away. :killingme

Loper :howdy: You can't keep that dam lady happy.... :smack: :lmao: I think the ones you posted are good. I would like to see all of them and all of what you got on Fat Pony. I thank you for being there and doing that. Let me know. It was nice meeting you even though that dam lady didn't introduce us.... :whistle: It's that all about me fetish she has...... :killingme :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I posted ALL the pics she sent me...thought you knew each other..Mingiz I only got one pic of you from Loper so far...only 3 or 4 total..

Loper

Animal Poor!
Pasofever said:
I posted ALL the pics she sent me...thought you knew each other..Mingiz I only got one pic of you from Loper so far...only 3 or 4 total..

I am working on the rest, had other business to attend to... :jameo:

Loper

Animal Poor!
mingiz said:
Loper :howdy: You can't keep that dam lady happy.... :smack: :lmao: I think the ones you posted are good. I would like to see all of them and all of what you got on Fat Pony. I thank you for being there and doing that. Let me know. It was nice meeting you even though that dam lady didn't introduce us.... :whistle: It's that all about me fetish she has...... :killingme :lmao:

:huggy: It was nice meeting you as well! The dam lady riding with you is rude for not introducing us... :whistle: You can have all the digital images of the pictures, do you want to download them from the website or I can put them on a cd. the one's posted here are ok to send through email or on a website but if you want to have any of them printed, you'll want the full digital image.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Loper said:
:huggy: It was nice meeting you as well! The dam lady riding with you is rude for not introducing us... :whistle: You can have all the digital images of the pictures, do you want to download them from the website or I can put them on a cd. the one's posted here are ok to send through email or on a website but if you want to have any of them printed, you'll want the full digital image.

Awwww Thanks Loper. A CD would be great. I will pay you also...There are a few that I would like to print for framing. Paso and I will have to take you to lunch or something..... for this......:huggy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
well it's about time ya'll got your dam pictures :lol:
Just think she deleted the dam pictures and the dam pictures were good enough to put on my website..go figure..