Loreal Sublime Bronze

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
BS Gal said:
I get those library books that are uncoded so don't have to be returned EVER and if they get wet, well, whatever.
I thought I was the only person that did that. :killingme I haven't done it in ages though, and it was never on purpose. :angel:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Nickel said:
I thought I was the only person that did that. :killingme I haven't done it in ages though, and it was never on purpose. :angel:
I have a secret "in" with the librarians, since we fix all the problems at their buildings. They lead me to the good books that never have to be returned. :howdy:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:howdy: I picked up the L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Spray today, and I love that even more. It's absolutely idiot proof. Just spray, rub, chill. :cool:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I got burned at the tanning place yesterday and Monday. I need to get some color before leaving for the Outer Banks on the last weekend of this month......

BS Gal said:
I got burned at the tanning place yesterday and Monday. I need to get some color before leaving for the Outer Banks on the last weekend of this month......
I hope red is a good color for you. :smile:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
kwillia said:
I hope red is a good color for you. :smile:
Only on my back and tummy. The rest didn't burn. Oh, except that little area between the butt cheeks and the top of the legs. I was walking around scratching that area today, but I work with a bunch of men so they think nothing of it.