Lost Dog in Buck Hewitt Road/Chancellors Run Area

rcopenhaver

Looking for blue & white pit bull, 9 months old. Jumped our fence in the back yard about two hours ago; we live off Buck Hewitt Road. He's very, very friendly and absolutely loves people..his name is Neno. Please call 240.925.5182 with any info.

Thanks..

navigator

Looking for blue & white pit bull, 9 months old. Jumped our fence in the back yard about two hours ago; we live off Buck Hewitt Road. He's very, very friendly and absolutely loves people..his name is Neno. Please call 240.925.5182 with any info.

Thanks..

Found: Dog N/A Great Mills 03/04/2011 — Details
We found a two tone gray/white neutered male dog today on Buck Hewitt Rd in Great Mills. No tag, very friendly, appears young and well taken care of. If you think it's your please call me at (240) 298-6426

dawn

Found: Dog N/A Great Mills 03/04/2011 — Details
We found a two tone gray/white neutered male dog today on Buck Hewitt Rd in Great Mills. No tag, very friendly, appears young and well taken care of. If you think it's your please call me at (240) 298-6426

I called the op and told her about that post. I am hoping it was their dog! I thought I was the only one that cross referenced the classifieds, LOL. Its funny because two other times I have seen posts and called the op and when I told the op to look at the classifieds, neither knew there was a classified section. LOL

On another note, there is a pitiful, scared chihuahua at the pound in the stray section and I have combed craigslist, fido finder, petfinder and here looking for someone that lost one.

I love happy endings and I hope these people found their dog!