LOST DOG Please Help!!!

BarbinMD

Thanks, Everyone! Our family so appreciates everything you've done to help bring my granddoggy home!

Lucy Lou, where are you? Please, girlie-girlie, come home....

pugwagon64

Still looking for "Lucy" in Hollywood area. Anyone with time or ideas for how to find Lucy. Fliers up everywhere and some sightings, anyone with any possible ideas or sightings let us know.

Giddy up!

Still looking for "Lucy" in Hollywood area. Anyone with time or ideas for how to find Lucy. Fliers up everywhere and some sightings, anyone with any possible ideas or sightings let us know.

I think you should start looking in old barns over on clarks mill and clarkslanding..if she is running at night she must be holding up hiding or sleeping off most of the day. Our cat when I moved from clarkslanding down to blackistone would go back to the old house at least 2times a month. He was seen sleeping in other peeps barns all the way down clarkslanding lol. We are also looking for Lucy. Good luck to you!

belvak

Happy Camper
I think you should start looking in old barns over on clarks mill and clarkslanding..if she is running at night she must be holding up hiding or sleeping off most of the day. Our cat when I moved from clarkslanding down to blackistone would go back to the old house at least 2times a month. He was seen sleeping in other peeps barns all the way down clarkslanding lol. We are also looking for Lucy. Good luck to you!

This soooooo reminds me of when Shelby was missing about a year, or year and a half ago. I really hope you guys find her soon!! Shelby was found, and I hope for another happy ending for Lucy!! :huggy:

http://forums.somd.com/life-southern-maryland/151733-lost-shepard-mix-shelby-11-years-old.html

BarbinMD

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Details, please!!!!

Thank you, Everyone, for your help. Lucy was discovered resting under a tree in a backyard not a mile from home. Thank you so much to Navigator's keen eye for spotting Lucy and then waiting patiently for our arrival rather than risk chasing Lucy off. :smoochy: Lucy started to run once we arrived, but once she realized that it was her mommy, she about tackled her with hugs and kisses. Oh, and then gave us this look as if to say, "What took you so long, mom?" She had a lot of ticks, sore paws, was very tired and had lost weight. Other than that she seems none the worse for wear.

I can not thank you all enough for the help you gave us looking for Lucy, the kind words, emails that were forwarded, Face Book posts, etc. There's a lot of really great people in this county who do care about animals. THANK YOU!!! :yahoo: