Lost Dog

PiXXieDust16

We have lost our dog. He got loose in Mechanicsville. Around the Apple Basket area. He is a 9 year old Siberian Husky his name is Cooper. He is new to the area! If anyone has seen him could you please let me know!

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Make sure you contact all the vets in the area as well as call the shelter (probably better to go visit). Call Animal Control to see if they've had any calls on a loose Siberian. If you have a good picture make a poster and see if some of the close businesses will let you post it.

I just got back my lost dog, 2 weeks and 1 day later, he was picked up in Leonardtown and wound up in Lex Part, so don't rule any area out, especially if your dog is friendly enough to jump in someones car.

good luck.

PiXXieDust16

We have lost our dog. He got loose in Mechanicsville. Around the Apple Basket area. He is a 9 year old Siberian Husky his name is Cooper. He is new to the area! If anyone has seen him could you please let me know!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Cooper is HOME!!!!! Someone took him to the animal shelter! Thank you for the tips! and A big thankyou to who ever dropped him off

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Just wanted to let everyone know that Cooper is HOME!!!!! Someone took him to the animal shelter! Thank you for the tips! and A big thankyou to who ever dropped him off

Excellent. I was just going to post that there was one at the Shelter. Huskies are escape artists!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living

I hope you will put a tag on Cooper with your new phone number! I am glad he is home and safe!