"Lost" season 2

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
FromTexas said:
They were being so meam last night. Couldn't they see he was just trying to help?! MEAMIES!!! :bawl:

I think he is moving to the otherside of the island. He just has to wait for the moving van :lmao:

CMC122

Go Braves!
morganj614 said:
And they didn't say next week will be a new episode :ohwell:
I noticed that too:mad:

Even though I wasn't on the edge of my seat, last nights show was still very good! The previews for upcoming shows look awesome!

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
In the very last scene when Charlie is sitting alone and pulls up the hood of his hoodie, did anyone notice anything in the background? I thought I saw something, but couldn't tell what it was. Maybe my eyes playing tricks on me. I don't have TiVo or anything to check.

L

ladylara

oooooooo... good guessin', texas. that'd be interesting.

i wanna see more of these 'others' - that whole yelling out to 'alex' has me intrigued!!

Hessian

Baptism...

Boy was that minister confused over the meaning of Baptism!
(but then again, Hollywood is totally confused about religion anyway..just ask Tom Cruise and John Travolta).

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
Hessian said:
Boy was that minister confused over the meaning of Baptism!
(but then again, Hollywood is totally confused about religion anyway..just ask Tom Cruise and John Travolta).
Dude, it's a TV show. It's "make beleive". Get over it.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Bustem' Down said:
Dude, it's a TV show. It's "make beleive". Get over it.

Actually, the minister is not a minister other than being made one by his brother for the drug run. He is now serving his penance in his mind, I believe.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
FromTexas said:
Actually, the minister is not a minister other than being made one by his brother for the drug run. He is now serving his penance in his mind, I believe.
Exactly. He's a warlord. Some people get spun up too easily.

L

ladylara

oy.

i don't know if i'm quite smart enough to watch this show properly.

:razz:

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
Oh and I wanted to add...remember when the black smoke thingy came right up to Eko's face...I have Tivo and watched that in slow motion. In slow motion you can see things from Ekos past in the smoke...his brother, the church, the plane etc...

And...I also read somewhere that there are some things you can only see if you have HDTV.

I just watched last nights episode of Grey's Anatomy... I am really, really digging George lately. It's the quiet ones you have to watch out for. :bubble:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Next Episode:
Wednesday, Feb. 8 at 9/8c
"The Long Con"

Survivors fear that "The Others" may have returned when Sun is injured during a failed kidnapping attempt.

:yahoo::yahoo:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
Timer goes to zero next week. :yikes:

Sawyer is back to the evil guy.... and they are all going to start losing it... :yay:

morganj614

FromTexas said:
Timer goes to zero next week. :yikes:

Sawyer is back to the evil guy.... and they are all going to start losing it... :yay:

WTF ever happened to Locke being paralyzed? It's getting twisted-er and twisted-er.:confused:

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
WTF ever happened to Locke being paralyzed? It's getting twisted-er and twisted-er.:confused:

He was healed the first day on the island. He just stood up and walked after the crash. That was his weirdness.

morganj614

FromTexas said:
He was healed the first day on the island. He just stood up and walked after the crash. That was his weirdness.

But I seem to remember him stumbling near the hatch.:confused: I think the writers go off on tangents, to twist the story.

FromTexas

This Space for Rent
morganj614 said:
But I seem to remember him stumbling near the hatch.:confused: I think the writers go off on tangents, to twist the story.

He stumbled when he was losing his "faith" in his knowing whatever it is he think he knows. Unless he was stumbling again this show when I was working on other stuff and not paying full attention.