Lost/Stolen Dog!!! Any help would be apprecaited!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
multitaskerJuls said:
OMG, Please god let this be our dog...She will never go outdoors ever again. I will let my house be her bathroom....Please god please....I just called the lady and I am waiting to her back from her so I can meet up with her to see if this dog is indeed mine...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!

:fingerscrossed:

Please let us know. Are you close to where the dog was found?

multitaskerJuls

Are you close to where the dog was found?

Not really, I am trying to not let myself get too excited and hopeful because I don't want to get there and fall to pieces if it is not. Stranger things can and have happened. I will keep you all informed. I am still waiting to hear back from the lady that sent me the email.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
multitaskerJuls said:

Not really, I am trying to not let myself get too excited and hopeful because I don't want to get there and fall to pieces if it is not. Stranger things can and have happened. I will keep you all informed. I am still waiting to hear back from the lady that sent me the email.
Keep us posted. :huggy:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
multitaskerJuls said:

Well you never know. Dogs can travel a good ways. I sure hope it's her.

I

Inkpen

They do look alike!!
It is a great day for a reunion!!
Fingers crossed..prayers said.... :huggy:

Nanny Pam

multitaskerJuls said:
OMG, Please God let this be our dog...She will never go outdoors ever again. I will let my house be her bathroom....Please GOD please....I just called the lady and I am waiting to her back from her so I can meet up with her to see if this dog is indeed mine...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!

:bawl: I really have been praying for you. I hope this is your dog. :huggy:

multitaskerJuls

Bay_Kat said:

Yeah that....IT IS MY DOG!!!!!!!!!! OMG, This is the best day of my life other than the day that I had my kids. I can not believe that it was her when I got that email, but when we met up with that wonderful lady that emailed me and called her name, she came running. We have a feeling that someone "close" to us dropped her off where she was found. There is no way that she could of got all the way over where I got her from today without someone taking her over there and dropping her off. I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS and BELIVE ME....I WILL GET REVENGE!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME ENDING!!! :huggy: :dance: :getdown: :yahoo:

Great news! Might I suggest you look into getting her chipped... it's quick and inexpensive and will provide a way for others to match her up with you should she ever get lost and lose her collar again...:clap:

K

Katie

That is great you got her back.

Get her chipped ASAP.

Also when you are not home don't leave her tied up. People can be horribley mean, and terrible. Someone could poison her with anti-freeze in the water and so on.

My dog doesn't stay outside when I am not home.

Cowgirl

multitaskerJuls said:
Yeah that....IT IS MY DOG!!!!!!!!!! OMG, This is the best day of my life other than the day that I had my kids. I can not believe that it was her when I got that email, but when we met up with that wonderful lady that emailed me and called her name, she came running. We have a feeling that someone "close" to us dropped her off where she was found. There is no way that she could of got all the way over where I got her from today without someone taking her over there and dropping her off. I WILL GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS and BELIVE ME....I WILL GET REVENGE!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO ALL!!!!!!! WHAT AN AWESOME ENDING!!! :huggy: :dance: :getdown: :yahoo:

:clap: :yahoo: :yay:

I am so happy for you!!!!!! I am so glad you found her!!!!!

I

Inkpen

multitaskerJuls said:

Like they say:
GET HER CHIPPED and never, never leave her tied out again.
Go and take nice walks and let her poop and bring her back inside!!

YEA for a HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bay_Kat

Tropical
multitaskerJuls said:

I'm so happy for you and of course your kids, do they know yet? They will be so happy. :yahoo:

Bay_Kat

Tropical
multitaskerJuls said:
OMG, Please god let this be our dog...She will never go outdoors ever again. I will let my house be her bathroom....Please god please....I just called the lady and I am waiting to her back from her so I can meet up with her to see if this dog is indeed mine...PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!

PS, Remember what you said. :lmao:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
multitaskerJuls said:
Another happy SOMD ending..

Skip the revenge, just go back to enjoying your pup... :yay:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Inkpen said:
Like they say:
GET HER CHIPPED and never, never leave her tied out again.
Go and take nice walks and let her poop and bring her back inside!!

YEA for a HAPPY ENDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe someone can invent a secure tie out, so people with bigger dogs can safely leave their dogs tied out on nice days.

multitaskerJuls

I just thought that I would share this tear jerking photo...KABOTA REUNITED with my 3 year old son

Attachments

• Austin and Kabota REUNITED.jpg
    Austin and Kabota REUNITED.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 172