Losta Rider from Our Farm to a Car Accident

SerenitStables

I just wanted to post this on here...needed to talk to someone other then the barn people I talk to everyday...

We lost a rider from our farm on Tuesday the 4th to a car accident. She was 16. She was a promising rider with an awesome 3' horse.

It's been really hard on all of us. We have a funeral for her this week and a horse show this weekend, so it's going to be tough to bounce back.

Just wanted to talk.

Thanks for listening.

~Jen~

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
SerenitStables said:
She was a promising rider with an awesome 3' horse.
Sorry for the loss of your friend :flowers:
Not being a "horse" person, I'm reading that as a 3 ft. tall horse :confused:

Last edited:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
aps45819 said:
Sorry for the loss of your friend :flowers:
:yeahthat: My sympathies to all of her friends and family members. :huggy:

Not being a "horse" person, I'm reading that as a 3 ft. tall horse :confused:
I think she was saying that the horse could jump 3 foot high fences.

oldman

Lobster Land
It is never pleasant to lose anyone, especially one that young. If she was a horse person I'm sure God will find a real nice place for her in His world.

Lilypad

Jen-I am so sorry to hear about the young gals death, my heartfelt prayers and sympathy to family and friends...

HorseLady

Painted Spirit
We here at the farm are all so sorry for your loss! I know how close you get with the "barn brats" who hang around. Sharing something with them be it a love for horses, sports, dance, etc, is more rewarding than most people think. She was able to share her passion and enthusiasm with you all and I'm sure she will be remembered fondly. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SerenitStables said:
I just wanted to post this on here...needed to talk to someone other then the barn people I talk to everyday...

We lost a rider from our farm on Tuesday the 4th to a car accident. She was 16. She was a promising rider with an awesome 3' horse.

It's been really hard on all of us. We have a funeral for her this week and a horse show this weekend, so it's going to be tough to bounce back.

Just wanted to talk.

Thanks for listening.

~Jen~

So sorry for the loss of your friend.

W

WildHorses

HorseLady said:
We here at the farm are all so sorry for your loss! I know how close you get with the "barn brats" who hang around. Sharing something with them be it a love for horses, sports, dance, etc, is more rewarding than most people think. She was able to share her passion and enthusiasm with you all and I'm sure she will be remembered fondly. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you all.

Horselady stated everything so beautifully there's nothing left to say. We're so sorry for your loss.

SlowTwist

(]~o~[)
SerenitStables said:

Just wanted to talk.

Thanks for listening.

~Jen~

So sorry to read--
Hugs to you and all that have lost--

robbie

If this is the girl from Promfret I just read about it. She was in my son's French 2 class at McDonough. He said she was very well liked by the kids and her teachers. So sorry to hear.

SerenitStables

Thank You All

Hello All,

Thank you everyone for everything!! :smile:

It was a long two weeks with the funeral and all. It's been tough. But we are trying to bounce back...it's been slow, but we are working on it.

We did go to a horse show this past weekend and the kids were great. I couldn't have asked for a better day...we dedicated it to my student.

In reply to the last post, yes that was her...Erica. The accident was terrible. She was a welled loved and wonderful girl.

Thanks again everyone.

~Jen~

BrassieChic

SerenitStables said:

Just wanted to talk.

Thanks for listening.

~Jen~

It's so sad when we lose people at such a young age. It just seems so unfair! It does sound like she made a good impact on alot of people and Thank God for that!

God Bless you in your time of grief and healing!