Louisiana to castrate this PED0

PJay

Should be dead instead. Hopefully soon...

NEW: Louisiana pedoph*le who r*ped a 14-year-old girl multiple times has been ordered to be physically castrated. Good. 54-year-old Glenn Sullivan Sr. pleaded guilty to four counts of second-degree r*pe. Sullivan impregnated a teenager by r*ping her multiple times and then terrorizing the girl and her family into silence. The girl eventually came forward and Sullivan was charged. He was sentenced to 50 years in prison and the removal of his testicles. “I want to say I've had three people ordered to be chemically castrated but, to my knowledge, this is the first physical castration to be ordered," Assistant District Attorney Brad Cascio said.

DaSDGuy

Pretty sure they can't do that and this verdict will be emphatically overturned. I also don't really understand the purpose of a life sentence. Just put the guy to death if he's a danger to the community.
Probably true. What should actually happen to these pedos is life in the general population. No segregating them for their safety. They can try to survive with the rest of the population, just like the kids they molested had to do. Let them spend decades being molested by the violent criminals who happen to have their own kids and little brothers/sisters.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Probably true. What should actually happen to these pedos is life in the general population. No segregating them for their safety. They can try to survive with the rest of the population, just like the kids they molested had to do. Let them spend decades being molested by the violent criminals who happen to have their own kids and little brothers/sisters.

See, and I'd just put them down like you would a rabid dog, only this is a rabid human. I don't see any point in torture; I'm about the quick and effective solution.

Hijinx

Pretty sure they can't do that and this verdict will be emphatically overturned. I also don't really understand the purpose of a life sentence. Just put the guy to death if he's a danger to the community.
I have always been for the death penalty in cases where all doubt of innocence is gone.
It is a fact that no one who was executed has ever harmed anyone again.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
No, you should take care of your own problems not leave them for someone else to fix. Kind of like you should shoot your own dog if it comes to it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yeah, we see how that worked out for Kristi Noem.

The outcry over that is absurd. All those soft palmed whiners who've never worked a day in their lives make me :barf:

The dog was biting people and raiding area chicken coops, and couldn't be trained not to do those things. On a ranch or farm that dog gets put down, and the high and mighty can blubber all they want but that's the way it is.

On another note, man, I didn't realize how terrified the Democrats and Rinos are of her. They have to twist a story and blow it way out of proportion to make it look like she's just rounding up puppies and shooting them when that's not even close to the truth. Now I'm taking a second look at her for VP. She must have the goods if the scumbags are bringing out the knives.

Reactions: BOP

BOP

The outcry over that is absurd. All those soft palmed whiners who've never worked a day in their lives make me :barf:

The dog was biting people and raiding area chicken coops, and couldn't be trained not to do those things. On a ranch or farm that dog gets put down, and the high and mighty can blubber all they want but that's the way it is.

On another note, man, I didn't realize how terrified the Democrats and Rinos are of her. They have to twist a story and blow it way out of proportion to make it look like she's just rounding up puppies and shooting them when that's not even close to the truth. Now I'm taking a second look at her for VP. She must have the goods if the scumbags are bringing out the knives.
Those of us who have lived in fly-over country have lost at least one dog (and sometimes more) and/or have known friends, relatives and/or neighbors who have had to put down a dog at least once. That's especially true of dogs that didn't grow up around livestock - fun fact: in many places, dogs (and house cats) are considered to be livestock, not pets.

Our dog killed the farmer who we rented from's chickens, and ran the fat off our hogs. We put him out to pasture with a retired farmer who had no livestock - only he got into that farmer's neighbor's chickens and killed some of them. The first farmer had told us that once a dog gets a taste of livestock, there's no coming back from that.

So, after paying restitution to the second farmer, my dad took the dog out in the woods and introduced him to a .45. He loved that dog; we all did. But that's the way it was, and still is.

glhs837

Power with Control
That's how we should be handling repeat Felons.

youre right GIF

Reactions: BOP

glhs837

Power with Control
See, and I'd just put them down like you would a rabid dog, only this is a rabid human. I don't see any point in torture; I'm about the quick and effective solution.

Yep, no more than you would torture a dog that couldnt stop attacking people. This isnt a human, its an animal, put it down. Torturing it it just about feelings.