Low-rise no-no

Cowgirl

Ladies, when wearing low-rise jeans, please don't stoop down. I got a shot of a full crack yesterday in walmart. I did not need to see some girl's butt crack. I'm not talking about a little hint of crack..I swear I saw the whole thing. How she didn't realize her whole rear was hanging out is beyond me. Low-rise plumber's crack is :nono:.

mrweb

Iron City
Cowgirl said:
Ladies, when wearing low-rise jeans, please don't stoop down. I got a shot of a full crack yesterday in walmart. I did not need to see some girl's butt crack. I'm not talking about a little hint of crack..I swear I saw the whole thing. How she didn't realize her whole rear was hanging out is beyond me. Low-rise plumber's crack is :nono:.

That problem was solved with my 20 something daughter. Mom kept trying to explain to her about the low-rise jeans and how she has to be careful about bending over and stooping down. Daughter just dismissed this. Well, Mom and she were in a store, she stooped down to get something off a low shelf and she was showing the world way too much. Mom took a photo with the trusty cell phone and handed it to her. She started dressing better the very next day.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Cowgirl said:
:smack: MYOB

bohman

Cowgirl said:

I bet if you'd "accidentally" dropped something down the back of her pants she'd have gotten the hint.

"Oops! Dropped my pen!"

Christy

b*tch rocket
aps45819 said:

Ahhh, the difference between men and women, you would NEVER ever see a woman go all weak in the knees over some man's ass crack hanging out his pants.

Cowgirl

Christy said:
Ahhh, the difference between men and women, you would NEVER ever see a woman go all weak in the knees over some man's ass crack hanging out his pants.

:high5: Amen to that!

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
bohman said:
I bet if you'd "accidentally" dropped something down the back of her pants she'd have gotten the hint.

"Oops! Dropped my pen!"
:yeahthat: You shoulda dropped a quarter in the slot and said "Thanks for the show"

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
mrweb said:
That problem was solved with my 20 something daughter. Mom kept trying to explain to her about the low-rise jeans and how she has to be careful about bending over and stooping down. Daughter just dismissed this. Well, Mom and she were in a store, she stooped down to get something off a low shelf and she was showing the world way too much. Mom took a photo with the trusty cell phone and handed it to her. She started dressing better the very next day.

I can see R doing this!!! :killingme

oldman

Lobster Land
The po-po arrests people daily for possession of crack. Under the Democratic leadership simple possession of a crack could land one in jail. Plumbers and low rider wearers beware.

Eventer29

uck, cant stand seein crack, on girls or guys! I get paranoid if i am wearing pants that when i bend over they come anywhere near my crack. Please keep your crack to yourselves!

Toxick

Splat
Christy said:

I bet that seriously depends on the quality of the asscrack in question.

The asscrack of a 250 pound furball plumber is one thing.

But if some bronzed 25 year old dude with a hairless rippling back with no butt-hair grabs a soda off the bottom rack, and you caught a peek of an inch or so of the cleavage between two cannonball-like gluteous maximi, there'd be a small amount of dribble in the corners of your mouth.

Don't deny it.

Christy

b*tch rocket
Toxick said:

But if some bronzed 25 year old dude with a hairless rippling back with no butt-hair grabs a soda off the bottom rack, and you caught a peek of an inch or so of the cleavage between two cannonball-like gluteous maximi, there'd be a small amount of dribble in the corners of your mouth.

Don't deny it.

Nope, it is still not attractive. :razz: It's gotta be the whole butt, posed fashionably, or not butt at all. Butt cracks, do nothing for me, or most women for that matter.

Toxick

Splat
Toxick said:

Don't deny it.

I've spent way too much time in the Smicker's bar threads this morning.

I'm outta here - before I'm forced to rip out a patch of chest-hair.

Cowgirl

Low-rise no-no 02-07-2007 10:29 AM gee, with name like cowgirl, who would have thought you'd be jealous of some hottie in small jeans

:rolleyes: Please, this girl was the opposite of a hottie in small jeans.

And I chose the name cowgirl because at the time I signed up I was working on a cattle farm, K?