Lunch for Two (?)

Homer J

Power Chord
Flashback (the old Mixing Bowl) has become a good place after church on Sunday - we are there by 10am. This past week we both had an omelet each with good bread plus shared some breakfast taters. cost was $25 before tip. We don't go there every Sunday, but the waiter knows our drink order, and brings it shortly after seating. The wait for a table is just long enough for the wait staff to notice us at the door. Though I am sure it will start to pick up more as more people find the place. Strong family run location.
The wife and I tried to go there recently. I don't recall if it was a Saturday or Sunday, but it was lunch time. There were several tables available, but the hostess informed us that we could be seated, but it would be at least an hour wait for food. Nope.

Our Sunday lunch favorite is to go down to WJ Dents and get a stuffed ham sandwich, back of chips, and a couple of drinks. Then we go down by the boat launch and share the sandwich and chips while we watch people fish. Very relaxing and delicious.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Our Sunday lunch favorite is to go down to WJ Dents and get a stuffed ham sandwich, back of chips, and a couple of drinks. Then we go down by the boat launch and share the sandwich and chips while we watch people fish. Very relaxing and delicious.

Chief's used to have a taco bar on Sunday for football and it was one of my favorite things. Did they stop doing that? Chief's has really good food :yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We go to Wendy's and get 2 biggie bags with the double stack burger. It comes with fries, 4 chicken nuggets and a drink. Under $11.00 for two of us.

I keep meaning to go to Wendy's and get a biggie bag just because it's cheap and I like the commercials. Maybe tomorrow....