Lunch

Grumpy

Red Baron Supreme little pizza...They are surprisingly good cooked in the air fryer for a frozen grocery store pizza.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Red Baron Supreme little pizza...They are surprisingly good cooked in the air fryer for a frozen grocery store pizza.
:yay:

Especially with another 6-8 pepperoni slices thrown on it.

I keep a bag in the keeper for just that.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Todays lunch is buried treasure.

I found a container with a forgotten leftover slice of Lasagna.

:getdown:

Blister

Made myself a hot Italian sub, because if I go to the grocery hungry, I'll buy everything on the shelves.

Not that there's much on the shelves.

I rarely go to the grocery store but I went McKays on 245 yesterday and the shelves were not even half full. Is this a supply chain or McKays thing?

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I rarely go to the grocery store but I went McKays on 245 yesterday and the shelves were not even half full. Is this a supply chain or McKays thing?
Probably supply chain. Weis in Callaway was pretty good today, tho cat food is still slack.

PJay

We're all going on a diet.

Do you remember the crab cakes you made...let's pretend to eat one together...

0812211117_hdr-jpg.162463

Last edited:

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I noticed that a long while back, at the one on 235 in California, things were slowly disappearing and not being replaced.

HemiHauler

I wish I had a muffuletta from Central Grocery.

You can! When I was in NOLA last fall Central Grocery was still closed from hurricane Ida damage. Not sure if still the case, but didn’t seem like repairs were imminent. But they have partnered with a company who will ship to you. I haven’t ordered so can’t attest to the quality or how they survive shipping.

PJay

You can! When I was in NOLA last fall Central Grocery was still closed from hurricane Ida damage. Not sure if still the case, but didn’t seem like repairs were imminent. But they have partnered with a company who will ship to you. I haven’t ordered so can’t attest to the quality or how they survive shipping.

Yes, still closed.

stgislander

PREMO Member

Back in the day, Gilligan and I worked with a young enginer that went to UNO. Once a year he'd take orders and have them shipped overnight. Those held up very well. I think they're better when the oil from the olive salad has time to soak into the bread.