Lynn Palm @ HPEC???

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Trailer him down there for a week.

Man that is a long way to go.:faint:

Thank goodness there are some clinics with the BNT in the Hunter/Jumper/Equitation world that are either in Maryland or the surrounding State.

When I hear of any of these upcoming clinics I can let you know. I'm sure Greg Best will be back at Garrison Forrest at least once this year.

Are you planning on take your boy AQHA or are you going to show him local Hunters?

W

WhoCares

Man that is a long way to go.:faint:

Thank goodness there are some clinics with the BNT in the Hunter/Jumper/Equitation world that are either in Maryland or the surrounding State.

When I hear of any of these upcoming clinics I can let you know. I'm sure Greg Best will be back at Garrison Forrest at least once this year.

Are you planning on take your boy AQHA or are you going to show him local Hunters?

The plan is local hunters. He is not AQHA material with the fact that his topline is not down like it needs to be for AQHA. He is better mover for the local hunters.

Well in the next year we will do more clinics with BNT. Keep me in mind if you hear of something. I have goals that I want to do with him. Today I had him free jumping in the indoor.

W

WhoCares

You mean one of my worse experiences in my riding time. Because it wasn't her fault that we had a off day and just started working together. We just weren't ready the last time, next year we might be.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
The plan is local hunters. He is not AQHA material with the fact that his topline is not down like it needs to be for AQHA. He is better mover for the local hunters.

Well in the next year we will do more clinics with BNT. Keep me in mind if you hear of something. I have goals that I want to do with him. Today I had him free jumping in the indoor.

Are you coming to audit the Carolyn Krome clinic next Saturday? It should really be good. She is honest and straight to the point.

:confused: why would you be Free Jumping your boy? If you aren't ready to jump him maybe some of the other rider over there could take him Over Fences.

W

WhoCares

Are you coming to audit the Carolyn Krome clinic next Saturday? It should really be good. She is honest and straight to the point.

:confused: why would you be Free Jumping your boy? If you aren't ready to jump him maybe some of the other rider over there could take him Over Fences.

Because we were doing liberty work and just having fun.

I will be there in the afternoon at the clinic.