Madness at Nicolletti's Pizza

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Well maybe so, but gas is cheap and people are just happy to get out of the house
I dont disagree with that at all. I have supported many small businesses thru all this - I just wouldn't wait in the long line for $10 pizzas. I would, however, walk there if I lived closer!

black dog

Free America
We had a going away party there one day for someone at work, everyone that went came back with the runs.

One of the guys I went to school with used to own a business sanitizing soda and draft beer delivery systems.
He swears soda delivery systems cause the major portion of that happening to folks.

PeoplesElbow

One of the guys I went to school with used to own a business sanitizing soda and draft beer delivery systems.
He swears soda delivery systems cause the major portion of that happening to folks.
I've always said the dirtiest thing in any restaurant is usually the ice. I use to frequent a really nice Chinese buffet, the buffet was spotless and the food high quality, one day I saw the people that work there take a bucket that was sitting on the floor and dunk it into the ice machine that you get the drinks from.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I dont disagree with that at all. I have supported many small businesses thru all this - I just wouldn't wait in the long line for $10 pizzas. I would, however, walk there if I lived closer!
Line was headed south and it looked pretty much under control - long time since I've seen so many cars in the right lane :)
It was a great promotion and I agree with ginwoman.
It' snot the worst pizza around, it's not the best. $10 including tax for a large is probably as good a deal as you will get.

I have only one comment, and it's to the flaming liberals (mostly liberals) that are screaming at people for going out, going to work
If you were in that line for pizza I hope you choked on it.
Tired of their political rants. Not only choke on it, but wash it down with some bleach would you.
Hyporcrits.

For all other, I hope it was good, I hope it broke your routine, and wish you the best.
Didn;t bother me a bit. - I was headed north, they were heading south. All cool

Louise

I, sincerely, hope that you can get a grip on your life before you burn the house down or give virtual blood. My thoughts are with you, and your son who lives with you. Are you Lucille Ball reincarnated? You do make me laugh. Thanks! :roflmao:

Last edited:

Louise

Or maybe venison!

Nah, I grew up with a father and 3 bros that hunted. Venison was never my thing. But, thanks for your input. Back in the day, I thought you were worshiped because you used to write awesome columns/stories, and such for this forum. Things change. Oh, well.

Louise

I, sincerely, hope, that, one, day, you, figure, out, where, to, stick, a, comma. Are you mamatutu, chesapeakedad, littlelady reincarnated? You claimed that you aren't, yet you have a Marine husband and a labradoodle named Daisy just like littlelady. Quite the coincidence. At any rate, sticking you back where you belong.

Coming from a member that uses the feature to not let their posts show up in the feed. :lol: Get a life, and leave me be. I will tell littlelady you said hi. I truly feel sorry for you. Take care, Dixie.

Did you go on your 3am walk? If so, how was it?

Last edited: