Mail Conspiracies .....

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Trump Supporters are Stealing Mail Trucks ....

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ters-are-stealing-mail-trucks-to-win-election

Many Democrats are pushing for broader mail-in voting opportunities ahead of November’s general election, citing coronavirus concerns. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi has been one of the most vocal Democrats to support mail-in voting, saying it’s crucial for voters’ health. Trump and his allies, however, have denounced mail-in voting, citing corruption and a stall in counting the final tally.

Conservative radio show host Mark Levin slammed journalists as “liars” for a lack of reporting on cases in which mail-in ballots caused disruptions during elections.

"Let me give the media some evidence, from the media," Levin said on Sunday before rattling off cases in which mail-in ballots caused voting disruption. "Here's a piece in Just The News. Half a million, half a million, by my calculation, that's 500,000, incorrect absentee-ballot applications sent across Virginia, including to dead people. Look at this one, 'Nevada sent more than 200,000 mail and primary ballots to the wrong addresses.' Wow."

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

Tech

Out of curiosity, how many mail boxes are in the county other than the ones at the post offices?

The one I'm aware of is outside Nicolette's

Rommey

I wonder how many people that are complaining the most actually know where a mail box is located and how many times they have used it in the past. I can't think of any in this area that aren't located at the Post Office.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I wonder how many people that are complaining the most actually know where a mail box is located and how many times they have used it in the past. I can't think of any in this area that aren't located at the Post Office.

the scuttlebutt is - the post office is wasting time checking EMPTY Mail Boxes ... The USPS is just trying to streamline the process cutting out wasted time

mitzi

There is one at the shopping center in Leonardtown and several others but can't remember off the top of my head where I've noticed them.

DaSDGuy

If you can drive to a post office to use their box, you can drive to the polls and drop it in the box outside or drive to the election office in Leonardtown and drop it in the box there, just like the primary election.