Major accident in Brandywine

This just in from WTOP:

Massive accident, with major fire response. Southbound 5 to be shut down, most likely northbound will be too.

5/301 will be screwed.

D

dems4me

huntr1 said:
This just in from WTOP:

Massive accident, with major fire response. Southbound 5 to be shut down, most likely northbound will be too.

5/301 will be screwed.

crap! crap! crap! :tantrum: looks like I'll have to take suitland to 4 to 301 to croom road... Would this work hunter - I'd be on 301 for about a quarter of a mile?

S

Schizo

huntr1 said:
This just in from WTOP:

5/301 will be screwed.

Thanks....

與交通性交

D

dems4me

cattitude said:
what is it that you want to do tonight that you need to find an excuse NOT to get home?

:killingme: How astute!! :roflmao: Good question!!

:tap: :tap: Huntr? :tap: :tap:

huntr1 said:
This just in from WTOP:

5/301 will be screwed.
Where exactly in Brandywine?

dems4me said:
My guess is up there at the double lights between 381 and 5 :shrug:
It would be helpful to have more than a guess if one was to want to figure out a way around it...:shrug:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
It would be helpful to have more than a guess if one was to want to figure out a way around it...:shrug:

Thats ok, I'll pick ya up, drive around it then take you for a BBQ and then a boat ride!! :biggrin: you'll be fine :huggy:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
dems4me said:
crap! crap! crap! :tantrum: looks like I'll have to take suitland to 4 to 301 to croom road... Would this work hunter - I'd be on 301 for about a quarter of a mile?
Good thing you're in DC and not Brandywine!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Go West off of the Beltway, Go to Woodbridge.. get on the interstate go South, take 32 East until you get to 301, take 301 North over the bridge, and walla!! you're home!!

Mikeinsmd

itsbob said:
Go West off of the Beltway, Go to Woodbridge.. get on the interstate go South, take 32 East until you get to 301, take 301 North over the bridge, and walla!! you're home!!
:killingme :killingme

D

dems4me

Huntr - this morning I drove by a bad accident that was in the southbound lanes on route 5 and they shut the road down... could this be the one you were referring to? :shrug: :confused:

dems4me said:
Huntr - this morning I drove by a bad accident that was in the southbound lanes on route 5 and they shut the road down... could this be the one you were referring to? :shrug: :confused:
That would be par for the course he's on today, wouldn't it...:bubble:

fddog

Bow wow
dems4me said:
i heard it is 301 an leonardtown rd (rt 5) at the checkers :peace: