Make up replacement time

Kittykat33

Why me??
Is Bare Minerals the foundation that's like a powder?? I haven't really heard many reviews on it - so it's interesting to hear of so many people into it. Is it good for combination skin? Is it just foundation, or everything?

BM is the best make up I have ever used!!! Yes it is the "powder" make up. It is everything. I just started using their face wash, has anyone tried that yet? Oh and their blemish stuff too. Please do try it, you wont regret it.

KWAK

OMG we have a HUGE Bare Minerals thread here in the Ladies Room! I'll post a link unless someone beats me to it.

Cool!! Thanks! I'm always into new products! In my past life I was a cosmetologist and still have my license so I can go to the Cosmo Prof store - I can blow my whole paycheck in there!

KWAK

BM is the best make up I have ever used!!! Yes it is the "powder" make up. It is everything. I just started using their face wash, has anyone tried that yet? Oh and their blemish stuff too. Please do try it, you wont regret it.

I need to look up the thread Vrai mentioned - but how does it cover? I'm used to heavier foundation.

Geek

Cool!! Thanks! I'm always into new products! In my past life I was a cosmetologist and still have my license so I can go to the Cosmo Prof store - I can blow my whole paycheck in there!

Love my BM! It really changed my skin from combination to fantastic!!! All from the raves on this board.

Geek

I need to look up the thread Vrai mentioned - but how does it cover? I'm used to heavier foundation.

So was I! What a difference! It will take you a few days to get used to it. I could never go back to liquid/thick paste now.

KWAK

Well - it's 137 pages of rave reviews there! Looks like I'm headed to Annapolis this weekend. . . .

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I have a distinct yellow cast to my skin - I am told it's an olive complexion, but I personally think it's jaundice. This makes the skin under my eyes appear bluish. Weird huh? The clincher is I like my freckles and don't want to hide them under a thick or full coverage foundation.
I'm in the same boat, and while my freckles have considerably faded over the past few years they're still there and I don't cover them up. Bare Minerals, like everyone else has suggested. :yay:

E

(((echo)))

I was watching an infomercial the other day and hey were using an airbrish to apply makeup...
Instantly i thought a wagner powerpainter has a whole new purpose :lmao:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
I was watching an infomercial the other day and hey were using an airbrish to apply makeup...
Instantly i thought a wagner powerpainter has a whole new purpose :lmao:

:lol: I get sucked into that airbrush infomercial all the time. :popcorn:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I am one of the oddballs who can't stand Bare Minerals. I do <3 me some MAC, Stila, Smashbox, Urban Decay and Cargo. I have mainly MAC items, but some of the other brands I mentioned have some awesome items.

Mrgaritavill

Hail to the Redskins!
The trip to the Annapolis Bare Escentuals store is def worth it. Go see Detta. She is amazing. You can make an appointment where they help you pick out colors and do your makeup for you. Besides mascara (its expensive and no better than what you can buy anywhere), every piece of makeup I use is Bare Escentuals. From lip plumper to eyeliner to the classic powder. I dont know anyone who has been dissapointed with a bare escentuals purchase. :yahoo:

SoftballCrazy

Has anyone tried Sheer Cover? I've seen the infomercial a million times, and am amazed at the coverage of the girl w/ the birthmark on her face.
I use Bare Minerals now and am pretty happy w/ it. Just wondering how well the Sheer Cover works...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mig, Hair Company DOES do BM makeovers - just call and make an appointment. AND they are having a class in April with a BM representative.

:cartwheel

Man, they had a ton of stuff in there! I thought it would be just a few items, foundation and Warmth, but she has eyeshadows, brushes, mascara, brow stuff and all kinds of BM goodies!!!