Male Hair Stylist

Independence

I am looking for a man to cut/color my hair. Does anyone have a good recomendation for a male hair stlylist in Southern Maryland? Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
I am looking for a man to cut/color my hair. Does anyone have a good recomendation for a male hair stlylist in Southern Maryland? Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Not around here. A friend of mine used a guy in Annapolis. Not real sure of the exact location.

I did have a guy style my hair Saturday after it was cut by someone else. He took a long time to blow it out and style but he did a great job.

Independence

Thank you sooo much for the replies.

I don't have anything against a female stylist, just personal preference. Like picking a gyno some like women and some like men.

Cowgirl

He taught me how to pat it when it itches.

:roflmao: One day D and I were in the checkout line at Walmart, and this girl in front of us kept whacking the top of her head. I pointed her out to D (because I was sure she was crazy), and he had to explain what she was doing. :lmao:

Doesn't he shave your Shnauzer?

No I usually trim my own... if it gets to out of hand and I find I need help... I let Pasofever do it. It's really a treat when she does it because when she's done she spritzes it with cologne and puts a bow on it.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
No I usually trim my own... if it gets to out of hand and I find I need help... I let Pasofever do it. It's really a treat when she does it because when she's done she spritzes it with cologne and puts a bow on it.

It looked so cute when she dyed it pink!