Male Hair Stylist

MrX

High Octane
Jimmy Graves at Bay Clippers in Chesapeake Beach as well. He used to work in a big salon in PG County, but started his own shop in Calvert.

T

toppick08

No I usually trim my own... if it gets to out of hand and I find I need help... I let Pasofever do it. It's really a treat when she does it because when she's done she spritzes it with cologne and puts a bow on it.

:yeahthat:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Gareth at Galleria in Waldorf...he's great
I think that's the guy my mother and my SIL go to and they rave about him. If it is the same guy, he had his own place for a few months, but Galleria offered him more than he was making on his own.

Edit: Nevermind, different guy. The guy I'm thinking of is at Classic Images in Waldorf.

Last edited:
T

toppick08

I am looking for a man to cut/color my hair. Does anyone have a good recomendation for a male hair stlylist in Southern Maryland? Your recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!

Go see the Gatton boys.......:yay:

lak

Jimmy Graves at Bay Clippers in Chesapeake Beach as well. He used to work in a big salon in PG County, but started his own shop in Calvert.

I like a male hair dresser too. I don't want to hear how much she drank and who she slept with while I'm sitting trapped in her chair.

I used to go to a guy in College Park, he died recently. His friend owns Bay Clippers, don't know if it is Jimmy. I called and they will do women, just normal stuff (cuts, styles, perms) but don't think he'll do color or anything fancy.

Old Timer

I think that's the guy my mother and my SIL go to and they rave about him. If it is the same guy, he had his own place for a few months, but Galleria offered him more than he was making on his own.

Edit: Nevermind, different guy. The guy I'm thinking of is at Classic Images in Waldorf.

Ed Luttrell is at Classic Images in Waldorf. He does a great job.

backagain39

No I usually trim my own... if it gets to out of hand and I find I need help... I let Pasofever do it. It's really a treat when she does it because when she's done she spritzes it with cologne and puts a bow on it.

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

Sorry the dirty mind thing over came me..................:lmao: