Male Pill

How many men will be prepared to [B]take a pill and have an implant and an injection.

• I'd do it

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Hell no

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Pandora

It has been nearly 46 years that the birth control pill for women was made available.

NOW, they say a pill may be available sooner than expected for men. I did a quick search after seeing a news story on channel 4, and this is what I found.

one for the boys

Scientists have been working on a pill for men for years, but it has proven difficult to find something that stops sperm without also stopping men's sex drive. The latest idea is to combine a pill with an implant and an injection. This is claimed to kill sperm without also killing erections. No one is yet sure how many men will be prepared to take a pill and have an implant and an injection.

So, my question is this. Would the men on this forum take a pill if they could?

Pandora

Mikeinsmd said:
If all I had to do was pop a pill, sure, but hell no not under THESE conditions!!

As you can see, that is information from channel 4 health. On channel 4, they talked about how the pill will be made available to men, but they didn’t say how it was going to work. I was curious, so I did a search and this is what I came up with. :jet:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mikeinsmd said:
If all I had to do was pop a pill, sure, but hell no not under THESE conditions!!
Chickenshit. Women get Norplant and Depo-provera and take it like a...woman. :cool:

Mikeinsmd

vraiblonde said:
Chickenshit. Women get Norplant and Depo-provera and take it like a...woman. :cool:
I'll get it snipped first B4 I have to take injections & implants!! :drama:

:implantsareforpixie:

rack'm

Jaded
sweetpea said:
Yeah...but do you guys really want something sharp anywhere near the boys?:shrug:

No big deal.......just reach over and get a handful of the doctors set......and whisper to him, "we're not going to hurt eachother, are we?" :wink:

Mikeinsmd said:
:howdy:
AS long as it's a medical Dr. and I'm numb. :yay:

Great AV girl. :lmao:
But they gotta use a needle to numb ya :popcorn:

TY...it busted me up when I saw it....first thing I thought of was Goggle Boy :lmao:

rack'm said:
No big deal.......just reach over and get a handful of the doctors set......and whisper to him, "we're not going to hurt eachother, are we?" :wink:
:lmao: Schit will hurt when it's done though....
Nickel said:
:huggy: Me too...including bc pills...omg...all those damn hormones are for the birds.