Mallard Duck Hunting With A CD Caller

somdshootnet

I recently mixed and produced a Mallard Duck Calling CD over the past week, The title of my latest production is called Feather Dustin' Duck Callin'

I have compiled 10 tracks on the CD and I am curious to know if anyone out here has ever used a recorded caller or an electronic caller for ducks. It's all the rave down south with the duck hunters, so, I need a volunteer to test the CD and let me know what they think about it.

I invested a lot of time in my "Crow Bustin' Crow Calls" CD and the Crow CD works like a charm with 11 tracks mixed and arrange for every possible scenario for crow hunting, so, I now have a fully mastered CD for Mallard Ducks with 10 tracks with about an hours worth of nonstop calling.

If you're interested in trying a CD for Mallard Duck Calling, I am going to send about 2-3 out and see what happens in the field trials.

Isn't it illegal to use electronic callers in MD? I vaguely recall my father telling me that about 20 years ago.

blacklabman

Isn't it illegal to use electronic callers in MD? I vaguely recall my father telling me that about 20 years ago.

It's a federal violation to use an electronic caller for migratory birds. The only exception is snow geese, which are an environmental problem in their breeding grounds.