Man Allegedly Zaps Wife's Grandmother

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
2ndAmendment said:

And if used improperly or strong armed away, the thug will now have something to beat her with. Sorry, bad idea IMO... :coffee:

Also:
Stun Gun Restrictions
We do not ship stun guns or tasers to HI, MA, MI, NJ, WI, RI,NY or outside the USA. Also we cannot ship stun guns to Chicago, IL.,Baltimore or Annapolis, MD.,Baltimore and Howard counties, MD.,Denison, IA.,D.C. and Philadelphia, PA.
In Illinois you must have a Firearms ID card to possess a taser or stun gun. It's at least a misdemeanor and sometimes a felony to sell, possess or use a stun gun in these locales.

Last edited:

2ndAmendment

Just a forgiven sinner
PREMO Member
chernmax said:
And if used improperly or strong armed away, the thug will now have something to beat her with. Sorry, bad idea IMO... :coffee:

Also:
Notice that Calvert, St. Mary's, and Charles counties, and most other areas of MD are not listed.

If someone is going to strong arm you, would you rather have an Asp to try and prevent it or would you want to go it with your bare hands? I have studied karate for over 30 years; I teach karate currently, and I, given the option of having and Asp or being bare handed, would choose the Asp. A quick smack to the knee, and you have a great chance to be able to run away; most can run faster than someone limping.

Choose to be defenseless; choose to be armed. Your choice.

BSGal, others that have base access, you can join the karate class; Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1730. http://www.patuxentriverkarate.com

Pandora

I would be highly ticked off if my husband ever zapped my grandmother with a tazer. :mad:

But am I heartless to laugh at this? :roflmao: My dear sweet grandma is going to be on TV in a few weeks. They are doing a whole story on her. I thought that was super neat. :yay:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
2ndAmendment said:
Notice that Calvert, St. Mary's, and Charles counties, and most other areas of MD are not listed.

If someone is going to strong arm you, would you rather have an Asp to try and prevent it or would you want to go it with your bare hands? I have studied karate for over 30 years; I teach karate currently, and I, given the option of having and Asp or being bare handed, would choose the Asp. A quick smack to the knee, and you have a great chance to be able to run away; most can run faster than someone limping.

Choose to be defenseless; choose to be armed. Your choice.

BSGal, others that have base access, you can join the karate class; Tuesdays and Thursdays at 1730. http://www.patuxentriverkarate.com

I know what my capabilities are and I also know I went through specialized training on using a baton in my law enforcement days. I personally would like to carry a concealed firearm, however until MD gets their heads out their butts and allow law abiding citizens to carry guns, the APS or a Tazer are great options. If your initial advice would have included the proper use and training of, then we would have been in total agreement. Whoever carries personal protection devices should get proper training first, or they will walk around with a false sense of security and IF confronted, may only piss the assailant off and end up on the short end of things anyway... :coffee:

I've trained others in Urban survival 101, which means I train people on proper situational awareness and personal protective measures they should take (BEFORE), if properly used, most likely you won't be in a situation where you may have to fend off an attacker. The streets are my Dojo... :howdy:

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
rack'm said:
Swatting an ass of a child for playing with wires isn't abusing the child. If it was his home, Granny needed to beat feet, rather she liked it or not.

I am not seeing where they called it abusive for swatting his child. :confused:
Grandma might have thought it was....but Grandparents are built to spoil your children.
She saw something that upset her and she spoke up, he can't handle it.
His punishment should be this: When he is old and dribbling down his chin and in his drawers, some 30 year old punk should taz him for it!

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
vraiblonde said:
So where was this guy's wife when all this was going on? I mean, it's her grandmother - you'd think she'd have intervened in some form..

Correct.
She was probably in the bathtub with the toaster oven :jet: That was how dad proved his point with her when she intervened earlier that day.

Last edited:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
river rat said:
His punishment should be this: When he is old and dribbling down his chin and in his drawers, some 30 year old punk should taz him for it!

I agree! And I would laugh at him too! :lmao: