Man alone in the children’s section

C

czygvtwkr

So no, we do not need to ban men from places where children congregate, but their behavior should be in context with where they are and not just loitering.

He could just be there selling crack, give the man a break

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
So no, we do not need to ban men from places where children congregate, but their behavior should be in context with where they are and not just loitering.
That's sensible. If the "free candy" van guy pulls up next to a playground I would take notice, but if a guy is on a bench next to a playground and reading a book I wouldn't mind one bit. I certainly would not approach the guy on the bench, call him Mr. Perv, and insist he move.

JoeRider

Federalist Live Forever
That's sensible. If the "free candy" van guy pulls up next to a playground I would take notice, but if a guy is on a bench next to a playground and reading a book I wouldn't mind one bit. I certainly would not approach the guy on the bench, call him Mr. Perv, and insist he move.

How about the guy snapping pictures with his cell phone sliding down the slides?

bcp

In My Opinion

I would guess that the guy on the bench reading the book was with there with his children. I wouldnt just use those benches if I were alone though, I think they should be left open for those watching their kids play. They actually do take into consideration placement and line of sight when the location is picked.

as far as the guy with free candy, would he give me some too or am I too old?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
How about the guy snapping pictures with his cell phone sliding down the slides?
You might have to apply a little common sense to figure that one out. Let me know if you need further assistance.

I wouldnt just use those benches if I were alone though, I think they should be left open for those watching their kids play.
I likely wouldn't use one of those either, figuring a parent might need the space. But last time I checked sitting on a bench was not a crime in of itself.

as far as the guy with free candy, would he give me some too or am I too old?
You'd have to ask him. :smile:

MMDad

Lem Putt
So why was did the woman who complained have more of a right than this man?

He's the one who wants his own life back from all the media attention...

Who do you think made this a national media story? If he was asked to leave, walked out, and drove away, would we have ever heard about it?