Man Arrested With Stolen Light Pole

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
:lmao: What a moronica! :lmao:

In other Bal-mor news...

Bees attack dozens of Baltimore schoolchildren

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dozens of children at a Baltimore-area elementary school were stung by bees after stumbling upon them during a science lesson on Thursday, fire department officials said.

The entire second-grade class of about 100 students at Deep Creek Elementary School was studying trees in nearby woods when one child disturbed a nest of bees.

The distressed bees stung 47 children, two of whom suffered a mild allergic reaction.

:dork:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
This was the first arrest since more than 130 light posts had been stolen throughout the city within the past six weeks

:confused: What the hell can you do with a light pole? And why would you want 130 of them?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
What are they made of??

And how much is that metal worth per poound?

Heard a similar story a few years back about manhole covers.. people were stealing them and getting $$$ for them.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
aps45819 said:
:confused: What the hell can you do with a light pole? And why would you want 130 of them?
I don't think the same guy took all 130 poles. Maybe he was building a pier. Maybe his backyard was dark and he needed to hang 130 lights??? :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
gumby said:
What kind of class has 100 kids in it??? :confused:
It was the "entire second grade class" which in this case I believe that it is made up of 4 classes of second graders.

Mikeinsmd

itsbob said:
What are they made of?? And how much is that metal worth per poound? Heard a similar story a few years back about manhole covers.. people were stealing them and getting $$$ for them.
They are made of either steel, aluminum or fiberglass. I'm guessing this one was alum. or fiberglass because a 30' steel pole is heavy!!