Man pulls truck with his WHAT?

C

canuk woman

Justanotherjoe said:
Don't you think it's your job to tell your parents that their swearing offends you? Open your mouth and tell them to quit the trash talk!

I do that and they don't listen.

canuk woman said:
I hear that word every day at school even my parents say it when they are peeved off and they say that I should never use it but then I say "Then why do you?"
If I was your mother I'd wear your azz out. And I don't understand why she hasn't. I didn't dare question anything that my parents did and I wasn't allowed to. Fact is...you're a kid and they are adults(or supposed to be).

Mikeinsmd

sweetpea said:
If I was your mother I'd wear your azz out. And I don't understand why she hasn't. I didn't dare question anything that my parents did and I wasn't allowed to. Fact is...you're a kid and they are adults(or supposed to be).
:nono: "adults" should not teach kiddies "Do as I say, not as I do". It's wrong to curse in front of your kid then tell them it's wrong.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Mikeinsmd said:
:nono: "adults" should not teach kiddies "Do as I say, not as I do". It's wrong to curse in front of your kid then tell them it's wrong.
That's why I never, ever, ever curse. I want to already be used to not cursing when my babies are born.