Man 'put acid in sex club lubricant'

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-37211348

Trippin' Balls!

A 62-year-old man was arrested after allegedly filling a lubricant dispenser with hydrochloric acid at a sex club in Australia.

No serious injuries were reported in the incident at "gay and bi social club" Aarows in northwest Sydney.

Items in the room had been fitted with anti-tampering alarms after they had been interfered with in the past.

The suspect was charged with offences including administering a poison with intent to injure or cause pain.

sockgirl77

I know someone who replaced a girl's lotion with IcyHot. It caused one heck of an incident in the locker room during a football game when that girl was supposedly giving a handjob to a benched football player. :bubble:

glhs837

Power with Control
I know someone who replaced a girl's lotion with IcyHot. It caused one heck of an incident in the locker room during a football game when that girl was supposedly giving a handjob to a benched football player. :bubble:

"Goodness Gracious......"

Misfit

Lawful neutral

Did he get mad at you? :lmao: