Man Tosses Son's Puppy off 5th Floor Balcony

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
meangirl said:
MIRAMAR, Fla. -- A man was arrested on charges of killing his son's 2-month-old black Labrador puppy by throwing it five stories to the ground after it urinated and defecated inside their apartment.

http://www.local6.com/news/4797322/detail.html

Lousy, stinking Son of a bich. Just once I wish some judge would give out the max sentence for this kind of crime. Animals are living, breathing creatures who do not deserve to be treated this way. Throw this bastard off the 5th floor and see if he likes it.

Bustem' Down

Give Peas a Chance
baileydog said:
Lousy, stinking Son of a bich. Just once I wish some judge would give out the max sentence for this kind of crime. Animals are living, breathing creatures who do not deserve to be treated this way. Throw this bastard off the 5th floor and see if he likes it.
Naw too easy, I volunteer to beat him with a 2 inch think hickory stick.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Paint the SOB red and chain him to the neighborhood fire hydrant for 2 months!

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
meangirl said:
MIRAMAR, Fla. -- A man was arrested on charges of killing his son's 2-month-old black Labrador puppy by throwing it five stories to the ground after it urinated and defecated inside their apartment.
:twitch: I would confront him with two questions: 1) Why even own this dog? (He is obviously not a dog lover, and one assumes the guy knows he has a short temper.) 2) How would he react if his son spilled something on the carpet? It's disturbing to think what else the guy may do...

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
hvp05 said:
:twitch: I would confront him with two questions: 1) Why even own this dog? (He is obviously not a dog lover, and one assumes the guy knows he has a short temper.) 2) How does he react when his son spills juice on the carpet? It's disturbing to think what else the guy may do...
It was his sons 2 month old puppy.

meangirl

Nice lady!
baileydog said:

:yeahthat: Let his son throw him off.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
First - the man's a bastage. Now that's out of the way...
Second - the 16 year old should have realized that any father with that much rage should not be around a defenseless puppy. There are certain people that should never be around animals - they are either too particular or have no patience or a quick temper - and these people will take it out on an animal (or anyone/thing else in range) if something goes wrong in their world. I'm sure that kid has felt his father's wrath before, so I feel it was careless of him to bring in another target.

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
First - the man's a bastage. Now that's out of the way...
Second - the 16 year old should have realized that any father with that much rage should not be around a defenseless puppy. There are certain people that should never be around animals - they are either too particular or have no patience or a quick temper - and these people will take it out on an animal (or anyone/thing else in range) if something goes wrong in their world. I'm sure that kid has felt his father's wrath before, so I feel it was careless of him to bring in another target.

Don’t blame the child for not defending the puppy. I’m quite sure the child is fearful of his father and would get quite a beating for standing his ground.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
rack'm said:
Don’t blame the child for not defending the puppy. I’m quite sure the child is fearful of his father and would get quite a beating for standing his ground.
I'm not saying he didn't defend the puppy. I'm saying if you are living with someone that is like that child's father - you don't bring in a target for the that person. The boy should not have had a puppy there at all. It was a tragedy waiting to happen.

rack'm

Jaded
bresamil said:
I'm not saying he didn't defend the puppy. I'm saying if you are living with someone that is like that child's father - you don't bring in a target for the that person. The boy should not have had a puppy there at all. It was a tragedy waiting to happen.

Possibly, but a boy without a dog is a sad thing too. :ohwell:

It’s obvious they need to see if the father can fly better than the puppy.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
bresamil said:

:yeahthat:

Its the same with stupid women who breed with the abuser. Why would you bring a baby into a relationship where you get the crap beat out of you all the time.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
baileydog said:

Its the same with stupid women who breed with the abuser. Why would you bring a baby into a relationship where you get the crap beat out of you all the time.
:confused: I missed that part of the story... linkie please?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
bresamil said:

People who have mean parents want to think there's some good somewhere. The mean things, the bad temper...is dismissed by children. They love their parents unconditionally, until they no longer can.

nomoney

baileydog said:

ya that is all JUST the stupid womans fault. :duh: