Man Who Put Up Giant ‘Transformers’ Statues In Front Of His House To Neighbors Dismay Says He Will Take Battle To Court

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He lives amongst a bunch of Karen's... :lmao:

A man ordered by his neighborhood zoning board to remove two statues of “Transformers” characters says he may sue the board.

Newton Howard, a Georgetown University neuroscience professor, was ordered by the Georgetown Advisory Neighborhood Commission to take down statues of the “Transformers” characters Optimus Prime and Bumblebee, DCist reported. A city inspector had previously told Howard that the statues violated a zoning rule, and multiple neighbors had expressed complaints.

Man Who Put Up Giant ‘Transformers’ Statues In Front Of His House To Neighbors Dismay Says He Will Take Battle To Court | The Daily Caller

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Makes the Frank the Gargoyle display look tiny. Maybe Transformers are Christmas AF too. 🎅

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Yes, but I turned off post notices as there are a LOT of comments. :lol:
Evidently there was some sort of dust up in there. Someone got offended over a phallic frog or something. I missed it am not going to read all the comments. :lol:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
people pay a lot of money to live in Georgetown, I would not want that craping up my street either

Last edited: