Mangos & Crabs in one weekend?

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Someone mentioned eating crabs this Saturday at Gilligans...:whistle:

I spoke to Art last Saturday and he said the crabs are #1's right now and are $40/dozen or $29 for the AYCE feast. I'd like to call him back by Wednesday and give him a head count for Saturday @ noon. We don't need reservations for this but we need a head count so we can all sit at the same table. (And who wouldn't want to sit at a table with us)?

bcp

In My Opinion
Someone mentioned eating crabs this Saturday at Gilligans...:whistle:

I spoke to Art last Saturday and he said the crabs are #1's right now and are $40/dozen or $29 for the AYCE feast. I'd like to call him back by Wednesday and give him a head count for Saturday @ noon. We don't need reservations for this but we need a head count so we can all sit at the same table. (And who wouldn't want to sit at a table with us)?

are the all you can eat crabs #1s too

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Welllll....I cannot make it at noon, I have a previously scheduled engagement which lasts until about 1:00- ish. Also, one of those pesky little responsibilities (Thing2) is a social butterfly these days and has yet another Sweet 16 birthday bash to attend, so he will be needing transportation in the early afternoon. I guess I am a no for Gilligan's before 5pm.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
are the all you can eat crabs #1s too
The first one you eat is #1, the next one is #2, the next one is #3 and so on...:evil:

$40 a dozen isn't bad for #1's because they should be plentiful right about now. Kevins had them for $32 and they were big & full.

sockgirl77

The first one you eat is #1, the next one is #2, the next one is #3 and so on...:evil:

$40 a dozen isn't bad for #1's because they should be plentiful right about now. Kevins had them for $32 and they were big & full.

I paid $42 per dozen 2 years ago when they were not so plentiful. $40 sounds like a ripoff. :shrug:

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
I paid $42 per dozen 2 years ago when they were not so plentiful. $40 sounds like a ripoff. :shrug: I have never been impressed with that place and their prices are ridiculous.
Does anything make you happy? If the crabs are not as he said, he will make allowances for us. It pays to know people...:howdy:

bcp

In My Opinion
Does anything make you happy? If the crabs are not as he said, he will make allowances for us. It pays to know people...:howdy:

you know, personally, anywhere I have gone to meet up, I really have not gone for the food, Ive gone for the company that attends.
great group of people, not once has anyone created drama or ill feelings.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
you know, personally, anywhere I have gone to meet up, I really have not gone for the food, Ive gone for the company that attends.
Yessir! I never dreamed that I'd have this much fun with these people for the last 9 months. If there was 2 or 20, I've had fun.

The Gilligans idea was suggested last week but, apparently, no one is interested. I'll be down there as usual on Saturday so, if anyone wants to end some crabs, come on out! It sounds like the party at Mangos might not allow some of the peeps to be up early on Saturday...:otter:

bcp

In My Opinion
Yessir! I never dreamed that I'd have this much fun with these people for the last 9 months. If there was 2 or 20, I've had fun.

The Gilligans idea was suggested last week but, apparently, no one is interested. I'll be down there as usual on Saturday so, if anyone wants to end some crabs, come on out! It sounds like the party at Mangos might not allow some of the peeps to be up early on Saturday...:otter:

Will talk to the females and see what they think on the Gilligans thing.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Then there's that whole love of Lady Gaga music & dancing on the bar thing. :dance:

bcp

In My Opinion
Then there's that whole love of Lady Gaga music & dancing on the bar thing. :dance:

I had Gaga on in the truck the other day, I pulled up to my parents house to get the chillins, daughter told me she heard me a block away and knew it was me..
perhaps I had it up too loud?

54 year old man jammin to Gaga in the car sure gets some strange looks from the younguns. :killingme