Mangos & Crabs in one weekend?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I had Gaga on in the truck the other day, I pulled up to my parents house to get the chillins, daughter told me she heard me a block away and knew it was me..
perhaps I had it up too loud?

54 year old man jammin to Gaga in the car sure gets some strange looks from the younguns. :killingme

:yay: My boss and I discovered we BOTH like LG music! (He's in his late 50's) :getdown:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
you know, personally, anywhere I have gone to meet up, I really have not gone for the food, Ive gone for the company that attends.
great group of people, not once has anyone created drama or ill feelings.

Although we've been pretty lucky on the food end of things, too. There was one place where we all agreed was off the list, but I can't remember what it was.

I have Boston on Thursday, then Mango's on Friday. Not sure if I can swing a Saturday, too. Who's all going and can I bring the dog?

Bann

PREMO Member
Although we've been pretty lucky on the food end of things, too. There was one place where we all agreed was off the list, but I can't remember what it was.

I have Boston on Thursday, then Mango's on Friday. Not sure if I can swing a Saturday, too. Who's all going and can I bring the dog?

I can check with FH to see if he's really into the crab thing so soon. For me - school starts on 8/21 and Thing2 needs new duds for school. That means an early morning start on Sunday, so I'm not keen on being "out" 2 nights in a row. I need my beauty rest yanno!! :yahoo:

bcp

In My Opinion
I can check with FH to see if he's really into the crab thing so soon. For me - school starts on 8/21 and Thing2 needs new duds for school. That means an early morning start on Sunday, so I'm not keen on being "out" 2 nights in a row. I need my beauty rest yanno!! :yahoo:

you can miss a few beauty rests.
so can Vrai. Y'all have beauty reserves.

with me it makes no difference, I can sleep all weekend and still wake up fat bald and ugly

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You don't need no steenking beauty rest.

If you go, I'll go. :biggrin:

Bann

PREMO Member
You don't need no steenking beauty rest.

If you go, I'll go. :biggrin:

I checked with FH and he says he's not into getting the crabs again so soon. :jet:

I really have a lot going on this weekend, so I'ma gonna have to say I can't make it.