Manti Te'o hoax-story

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
A friend on FB just posted about this. I read the story and was going 'WTF?' to the whole thing. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Sounds like one of those multiplying lies. Probably started by him telling someone about a girlfriend, then when they questioned where she was it started to build. Next thing you know....

Hank

my war
Sounds like one of those multiplying lies. Probably started by him telling someone about a girlfriend, then when they questioned where she was it started to build. Next thing you know....

You wouldn't know her.....She's from the Niagara Falls area.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Looks like Manti and DEEKAYPEE have one thing in common - neither has ever had a real girlfriend!

MMDad

Lem Putt
NOT SportsCenter @NOTSportsCenter
Notre Dame LB Manti Te'o supposedly had a dead girlfriend, but turns out now she never actually existed. Just like their title chances.

MMDad

Lem Putt
:coffee:

Attachments

• 23358_4522734061061_1108331256_n.jpg
    23358_4522734061061_1108331256_n.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 86

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
So, um, he believes the girl he "loved" was dying of lukemia and it "never crossed his mind" to go to the hospital and visit her?

:bs: I've miracled my ass to hospitals when family members were dying.

Just. stop.

Dupontster

Would THIS face lie?
Oh come on. Who didn't have little imaginary friends when we were little? Mine lived under my bed until I got pizzed and killed him. I found out he way gay and was having an affair right under my damn bed. That's when I gots me an imaginary little girl friend. She turned out to be a whore. That is why I had to keep her in my closet under a pile of clothes. I would bring her out and use her and put her right back. She was pretty.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
I'm just trying to figure out why this is such a big deal that everyone is talking about it. I don't get it. Surfing channels this morning, it was on every news station.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Sounds like he's embarrassed to tell everyone that he's gay.

This is what I heard yesterday on SportsCenter(or one of those other shows)....

another theory was that ND was trying to cover up the story of the other 2 lineman that raped a co-ed(she ended up killing herself because the school didn't do anything about her allegations) by playing up the Te'o story

Pretty sad when school plays up a story about a made up girl that died and dismissed a story about a girl that was raped(by 2 of his teammates) and really did die