Manti Te'o hoax-story

thurley42

HY;FR
I'm just trying to figure out why this is such a big deal that everyone is talking about it. I don't get it. Surfing channels this morning, it was on every news station.

I guess because Notre dame had a dedication to him for it where everyone wore black. He had been interviewed countless times on TV an it was a large headline midpoint though the year.

Toxick

Splat
This "news story" is undoubtedly one of the most worthless overblown media frenzied non issues in the history of mankind. This crap is about as important as a pile of dog#### next to a stop sign. I'm not surprised the media has wall-to-wall coverage of this STUPID useless crap, but I am disgusted that they do.

This dumb #### should not even register on the radar.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
another twist to this train wreck

Dr. Phil McGraw says Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, who masterminded the dead girlfriend hoax involving Manti Te'o, told him the Notre Dame linebacker was not involved in the scheme and that he ended up falling "deeply, romantically" in love with the football player.

McGraw spoke on the "Today" show Wednesday, previewing an interview he did with Tuiasosopo, a 22-year-old California man who created the fictional woman Te'o knew as Lennay Kekua. Tuiasosopo's interview with McGraw will air in two parts on the "Dr. Phil Show" starting Thursday.

Dr. Phil: Manti Te'o hoaxer 'fell deeply, romantically in love' with Notre Dame player | Fox News

WTF?