March 15?

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
How about Back Creek Bistro? It's been a long while since we've gone there!

Don't know what happened to the rest of my post - my darn cellphone cuts off half the posts, sometimes. :confused:

ANYhoo, I have to drop Thing2 off down that way for something he's got going on -so lower Calvert or over the bridge in St.Mary's works better for me, please.

Last edited:

MMDad

Lem Putt
I have a previous commitment, but it is in Solomons and I might be able to break away. Vrai gives good hugs, and I want another one. Any of you other ladies are welcome to hug me too (Slotpuppy, that doesn't include you.)

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
I have a previous commitment, but it is in Solomons and I might be able to break away. Vrai gives good hugs, and I want another one. Any of you other ladies are welcome to hug me too (Slotpuppy, that doesn't include you.)

dang..... I should go just for the hugs...... :dye:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole

I would touch your butt, how many of the ladies would do that? :drama:

bcp

In My Opinion
You going to drag your wife along this time?
She would fit in what the friday night types rather well.

bcp

In My Opinion
Out of compassion, I think Im skipping tomorrow night.
niece gave the panlady a cold, panlady has evidently shared this cold with me.
I dont feel like being known as the guy that killed the forum Friday night group.